Stan Musial signing, Part 2

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
We have Part 2 of our Stan Musial singing coming up November 19th. The sale pricing is as followed:

Stan Musial - Your Card - $60.00
Stan Musial - Your Flat/Ball - $65.00
Stan Musial - Your Oversized Flat/Premium - $90.00
Stan Musial - Your Bat/Jersey - $180.00
Stan Musial - Our OMLB - $80.00
Stan Musial - Our 8x10 - $70.00
Stan Musial - Our Bat - $210.00
Stan Musial - Our Sports Illustrated - $70.00
Stan Musial - Inscription# - $20.00

All items come with a Stan-The-Man INC COA and Hologram! We will offer 5% off anyone with a Signinghotline membership! Just mention it when you order!

This will be our third signing with Stan; and the first two were done with no problems! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at info@showmesigs.com. You can order through our website:
https://www.showmesigs.com/events/musial_red/

For our last signing we SOLD OUT of the Stan Musial SI's. We have got some more in stock now; so be sure to get your orders in before it's too late!

TheBhamBaron

Lifetime Member
Credits
Late on posting this, but just wanted to compliment these guys. Great communication, attentive customer service, and great product. All 3 Musial baseballs I ordered came out looking great.

Porcaro Bros.

Premier Member
Credits
I also wanted to comment on the good transaction last time, however, I did not receive the Musial Holograms for the two 8 x 10's I sent!

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
I also wanted to comment on the good transaction last time, however, I did not receive the Musial Holograms for the two 8 x 10's I sent!

All items should have included a hologram. If you didn't receive one, please email us (info@showmesigs.com) and we'll get some sent to you.

Thanks!

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Like to get a ball and/or bat with "Stan the Man" inscription

Mr. Musial hasn't signed "The Man" inscription for a very long time at a signing event. Items with that inscription are very difficult to find and expensive. If interested, we do have signed baseballs (with and without Hall of Fame inscriptions) as well as signed bats. If you're interested in purchasing either of those, let me know!

Thanks!

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Possibly. What signed items are you looking for? We have a TON of inventory of Musial; so we may be able to help you out.

Let me know... Thankls!

I was looking for the sports illustrated that Stan was on recently. I wanted to get mine signed but would settle for one of yours if the price is right. PM me if you can or respond here. Thanks

Showmesigs

Lifetime Member
Credits
I was looking for the sports illustrated that Stan was on recently. I wanted to get mine signed but would settle for one of yours if the price is right. PM me if you can or respond here. Thanks

The price is $99.99 plus shipping and handeling. We sold over 50 of these, and only have one left. It will come with a Stan-The-Man, INC COA and hologram as well. If you would like to order the last one we have for sale, visit:
https://www.showmesigs.com/shop/item/?item_id=643

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks~!!