Starlin Castro/Sergio Santos Signing - June 26

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Continuing the theme of the Cutler and Aromashodu/Wright signing, I can also take people's pieces for the Starlin Castro and Sergio Santos signing. I will do my best to get any proof shots taken. I assume that pricing may drop if we can get enough pieces, and will confirm later this week. Below is the signing info and if there are any questions, please PM me.

Thanks,
Paul
Triple Threat Sports and SidsGraphs are proud announce
the first south side signing of north side phenom
STARLIN CASTRO
and south side relief pitcher
SERGIO SANTOS.

It's a Cubs/Sox signing on Cubs/Sox weekend!

This signing will take place at:
Triple Threat Sports
19031 Old LaGrange Road
Unit 210
Mokena, IL 60448
(708) 479-8875

Ticket prices:
CASTRO
$39 flats
$49 premiums
$20 inscriptions (limit 5 words)

SANTOS
customer appreciation special
$15 any item
$10 inscriptions

Day of the signing, autograph tickets will go up $6.

Mr. Castro, Mr. Santos, Triple Threat Sports, and SidsGraphs reserve the right to refuse any item or inscription for any reason

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Update: If we can get up to 13 pieces on Castro, pricing will drop to $29. Santos would also be $7. I've received a couple of PMs so keep them coming.

Thanks,
Paul

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Bumping this up. All PMs have been replied to (I think, at least). I know a lot of people have interest if we get the 13 piece mark. Right now, it seems like we are halfway there so please keep PMs coming.

Thanks,
Paul

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Good news, we are literally 1-2 items away from hitting the minimum count for wholesale pricing. I am confident that we will hit the total so you can go ahead and figure that the pricing will be $29 per. If interested, please continue to PM me. Any other PMs in my inbox will get responded to either tonight or tomorrow.

Like I said, I will do my best to get proof shots for everyone as well.

Thanks,
Paul

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
All PMs responded to. You have about two weeks to get me your items along with payment.