Steelers Charity BBall game with halftime signing

mwparry123

Premier Member
Credits
Just curious but I would think that Holmes and Roethlisberger might not be there due to possible legal situations? If Ben is not atending team workouts I would doubt that he would attend a basketball game?!?
Just a thought
Matt

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
They have them on the roster to be there and list a autograph signing at halftime. I dont know if all the player will be participating or not.

buccopride

Lifetime Member
Website
www.przins.com
Credits
These are not the greatest events. Usually 5 players show up. Normally the lesser stars. Big Ben has attended in the local Mars-North Hills games. There will be 500 kids trying for autos..Would not do 50/50 for these.

Last edited:

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
Can anyone help with this? Dont have a lot of time and want to make sure I can get stuff to you

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
These are not the greatest events. Usually 5 players show up. Normally the lesser stars. Big Ben has attended in the local Mars-North Hills games. There will be 500 kids trying for autos..Would not do 50/50 for these.

Not sure how it is in Pennsylvania but done here in S. Florida its normal to have a list of guys and then half are no-shows (even though listed as "confirmed") and sometimes there are replacement names that come out of left field that were never even on a list.

I know this is extreme analogy but there are certain events down here where they claim Jordan and Tom Brady are "confirmed" to appear and havent shown up in over 10 years of the events' existance.

The funniest ones are the "official after party" for the musicians where sometimes they went somewhere else and the club says, "Well we invited them, we cant control what they do." (problem is they indeed "invited" them and never heard back from the artist yet advertised it with flyers, etc. anyways). Meanwhile try getting your money back because of the bait-n-switch, lol...

pirates2006ws

Lifetime Member
Credits
I went to one of these in New Castle, PA last year. It was Harrison, Willie Colon, Louis Lipps, Steve Breaston of the AZ Cardinals, and some others that I can't remember. If they have it set up like that, at halftime, they bring out tables with 1-2 guys at a table with no organization whatsoever - it is just pure luck where you are standing at the time and if you can sneak into a line for one of the stars.

I lucked out and got James Harrison on my mother in laws jersey and my daughter got him on a program.