Stephon Marbury 7/14 Dc and baltimore plus more

keithmcm

Credits
I just found this, so no notice if you live where I do. But
Saturday, July 14th 2:00pm Eastpoint Mall (Baltimore, MD) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Saturday, July 14th 6:00pm Potomac Mills (Woodbridge, va) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Sunday, July 15th 2:00pm Sardis Rd Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Sunday, July 15th 5:00pm Akers Center (Gastonia, NC) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Monday, July 16th 12:00pm Festival Bay Mall (Orlando, fl) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Tuesday, July 17th 2:00pm Millcreek Mall (Erie, PA) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Tuesday, July 17th 6:00pm Eastwood Mall (Niles, OH) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Wednesday, July 18th 2:00pm Richmond Town Square (Heights, OH) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Wednesday, July 18th 5:30pm Midway Mall (Elyria, OH) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Thursday, July 19th 2:00pm Florence Plaza (Florence, KY) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Thursday, July 19th 5:00pm Cincinnati Mills (Cincinnati, OH) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Friday, July 20th 3:00pm North Park Mall (Marion, IN) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Saturday, July 21st 11:00am Frenchtown Square Mall (Monroe, MI) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Saturday, July 21st 2:00pm Fairlane Town Center (Dearborn, MI) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
Saturday, July 21st 6:00pm Genessee Valley (Flint, MI) Autograph Signing Map/Directions
They are at Steve and Barry's for the release of his Starbury II shoes. No indication you have to buy anything.

jle05

Premier Member
Credits
Nooooooo....why isn't he coming to Texas? I went last year and he was awesome! His sig is reallly nice when he takes the time. If someone is going to one of these, can they get me a pair of shoes signed?

jle05

Premier Member
Credits
NVM.....there is a 2nd page of that listing for other states. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

For some reason I can't edit my last post.

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
jle05 said:
Nooooooo....why isn't he coming to Texas? I went last year and he was awesome! His sig is reallly nice when he takes the time. If someone is going to one of these, can they get me a pair of shoes signed?

I'm going to see him today. If you want, we could work something out

Bcfan9876

Credits
www.starbury.com ... i wish he was coming to Massachusetts if you look on the second page hes going to texas twice. Anyone think they could help me get a pair of shoes signed, id be willing to try to work a deal, please let me no!

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Bcfan9876 said:
www.starbury.com ... i wish he was coming to Massachusetts if you look on the second page hes going to texas twice. Anyone think they could help me get a pair of shoes signed, id be willing to try to work a deal, please let me no!

I got him today on 2 different types of shoes. Please let me know if interested. You can find pictures on my Marbury thread I posted

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
tazdmb said:
Would he only sign shoes?

No, he signs whatever you have. It was late notice so I had to buy some of his Starbury gear. Otherwise, I would have come with photos and cards

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
Oh crap I wish I knew about this sooner. To bad I am 4 hours away now from where he is signing in Michigan. If I knew about this sooner, I would of gone again and also go early to get a picture with him. Oh well he is 2 months to soon for me to be able to go get him this time around.