Steve Grogan

B

BoSoxin05

I live no where near here but I was surfing the web and came across this in case someone was interested

On Saturday, March 24, from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Skybox Restaurant in Tewksbury KBK Sports is hosting a Fans' Press Conference with New England Patriots legend Steve Grogan.

We are selling tickets for $15 (with $5 of each ticket benefiting charity) and the ticket includes an 8x10 colored glossy photo, autograph opportunity, photo opportunity and a chance to participate in a special Q&A with Steve Grogan. We are limiting it to only 200 tickets to ensure intimacy and to make the event as special as possible.

The $5 of every ticket sold will benefit the C2 Mission (www.c2mission.org), a foundation that benefits children and families affected by Cerebral Palsy and Cystic Fibrosis. The Steve Grogan ticket sales are off to the strongest start yet out of all the organization's events to date. Tewksbury KBK Sports would like to sell 200 tickets,which would raise over $1,000 for the C2 Mission.

If you cannot make the event, but would still like to get involved you can purchase tickets which in turn can be donated to a local youth group, youth sports organization or a C2 Mission family. Also, you can still purchase an autographed 8x10 photo for $15 or an autographed New England Patriots mini-helmet (old logo) for $25. (Please add $5 for S&H if you cannot pick up the item in person in Lowell).

There are also sponsorship opportunities available for $175 and $375 for businesses that want to sponsor this event. Call Jon Goode at the Lowell Spinners at 978-805-5106 or email jgoode@lowellspinners.com.

Here's a link to the article:
http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/...0308&content_id=188772&vkey=pr_milb&fext=.jsp

Mike

DaveL

Charter Member
Credits
Steve Grogan is a very personable guy, if you go
you'll probably end up talking with him for a few minutes...

slate187

Charter Member
Credits
I would have to get a copy of Tecmo Super Bowl signed. One of the worst video game QB's ever.