Steven Wright Autograph Signing July 27th

SoxSignatures

Premier Member
Website
www.SoxSignatures.com
Credits
SoxSignatures.com Presents a Private Autograph Signing with Red Sox Knuckleball Pitcher Steven Wright on Saturday July 27th! All items need to be in by July 22nd. Prices are as follows:

Your Items
Cards: $5 + SASE
Small Flats (8x10 & smaller): $8 + SASE
Baseballs: $10 + SASE
Large Flats & Equipment: Please contact for prices

My Items
Cards: $6 (includes shipping)
4x6's: $8 (includes shipping)
8x10's: $12 (includes shipping)
ROMLB's: $25 (includes shipping)
'Knuckleball' DVD: $25 (includes shipping)
No Inscriptions

Contact SoxSignatures@gmail.com for questions and more information!

Last edited:

Okajima5678

Lifetime Member
Credits
No offense to you but you seem to do signings with guys that rack pages IP or guys that are duds. I don't know how hard it is to get a private signing but if your going to do signings why not do them with Red Sox prospects like Anthony Ranuado that are a hard 1 per and barely sign. People will pay for a guy like that because they either need him in their set or want him on a specific item.

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
No offense to you but you seem to do signings with guys that rack pages IP or guys that are duds. I don't know how hard it is to get a private signing but if your going to do signings why not do them with Red Sox prospects like Anthony Ranuado that are a hard 1 per and barely sign. People will pay for a guy like that because they either need him in their set or want him on a specific item.

Exactly. If wright is with Pawtucket again I will take people's stuff for free. He's not that tough.

seattlehound

Founding Member
Credits
I got all excited thinking this was a signing for the comedian. Steven Wright...the Red Sox pitcher? Meh.

"I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time." So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance."
"A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, 'Wish you were here.'"
"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time."
"I have a map of the United States... Actual size. It says, 'Scale: 1 mile = 1 mile.' I spent last summer folding it. I also have a full-size map of the world. I hardly ever unroll it. People ask me where I live, and I say, 'E6'."

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
Exactly. If wright is with Pawtucket again I will take people's stuff for free. He's not that tough.

Steven must thing he's hot stuff, doing 1 per over weekend in Durham.