Team USA/O's Prospect Jake Arrieta Private Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I am going to make this signing as easy on you, me and Jake as possible.

Simple rules - send your flat items in with a SASE and pay the $ below.

FLATS (per item):

1 Item $5
2 Items $4.50
4 Items $4
8 Items $3.50

No oversized items will be allowed for this signing as it's all being done at Jake's house in Texas. Cards and photos ONLY please!

Send items to:

Alan Moore
Attn: Jake Arrieta Signing
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108

Cash, check or money orders are accepted.

DEADLINE is October 25th for a signing the week of Halloween.

Jake has a bunch of Team USA 2008 Olympic and 2008 Futures Game photos available from Photofile, Getty or Team USA along with dozens of trading cards.

ENJOY!

Last edited by a moderator:

H-TownSuns

Founding Member
Credits
Just wondering where those photos can be found that you mentioned? I'm interested in finding some. Nothing on Photofile of Arrieta, can't find anything on USA Baseball site. Isn't Getty a no-no on here now? Alan, can you provide a link to where there are some photos for sale?

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Just wondering where those photos can be found that you mentioned? I'm interested in finding some. Nothing on Photofile of Arrieta, can't find anything on USA Baseball site. Isn't Getty a no-no on here now? Alan, can you provide a link to where there are some photos for sale?

I believe the guy who owns the Future Photos company, who advertises on here, has some for sale.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits

Photofile has him. Its $100 for the image plus the wholesale cost of the photos. (914) 375-6000

Since these are for personal collections, you can send in whatever photo you want to get signed. Obviously trading them afterwards would be governed by Site Rules already in place for this subject.

deano

Premier Member
Credits
How did it go for this signing?????? did you get my cards in time for this????

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Still waiting for enough items to be sent it. I cant exactly send Jake 20. May have to call this signing off.

Orioles #4 Prospect going into ST, I would think more items would have came in.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Well, Jake's always been a super IP signer, so that's probably why there weren't many takers.