tiger, mj, lebron - anyone else see these prices?

vince05

Founding Member
Website
phillygraphsttm.blogspot.com
Credits
anyone else get this email?

these prices are insane. there really is something wrong with this world, if we have starvation, homelessness and poverty, yet there are people who will pay tiger woods $1200 to write his name on a flag

Private Signings
Featuring

Michael Jordan
Tiger Woods
Lebron James

For 10% off the total order, please use discount code KINGJAMES at checkout. Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date regarding the Send In Program.

Michael Jordan: Late-April / Early-May

Photos / Posters / Flats (up to 16x20), Programs, Tickets
Cost: $699.99 per item
Basketballs, Nike Shoes, Bulls / UNC Jerseys, Shooting Shirt
Cost: $999.99 per item
NO CARDS, WIZARDS MEMORABILIA, OR BASEBALL MEMORABILIA WILL BE ACCEPTED. Sorry for any inconveniences.

ORDER NOW

Tiger Woods: Late-March

Please let me know what items you would like to have signed. I need to receive the items and payment by March 15, 2010.

Photos (up to 16x20), Scorecards, Magazines (Sports Illustrated), Programs
Cost: $999.99 per item
Pin Flags
Cost: $1199.99 per item

ORDER NOW

Lebron James: Late-March / Early-April

Photos / Posters / Flats (up to 16x20), Programs, Tickets
Cost: $549.99 per item
Basketballs, Nike Shoes, Jerseys, Shooting Shirt
Cost: $599.99 per item
ORDER NOW

Authentication - Your item will be authenticated with UDA's patented five-step process. A special "Exclusive Signature Service / Show" hologram will be placed on the item and will match the hologram on the accompanying certificate of authentication.
Safe Shipping - Upper Deck Authenticated recommends you use the service of local shipping centers such as Mailbox Etc. or The UPS Store to send your items. Using such services will ensure the item is properly packaged, insured and sent in a traceable method. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item and providing a tracking number so that we can track the shipments on our end. UDA will provide free shipping back to you via UPS or DHL. A signature will be required for delivery. Using a shipping center service to ship the item to us is not required; however, please ship the item with a carrier that provides tracking. We also recommend you insure the item during shipping for its market value.

Hyped Up Sports
Hypedupsports.com

Grand_slam_cards

Lifetime Member
Credits
Wow, that sucks I need Jordan on 2 cards for my set. Damn... I may need to get in for the Lebron 16 though...

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
yeah... I got this email... UD is trying to generate funds so they are sub-ing out there eclusive guys to other vendors for private signings. assuming UD makes say $100 an item profit, and they move 1000 pieces per player, that would be $300,000.00 in quick revenue. So maybe MLB will actually get something from the court settlement?

grapherazzi

Premier Member
Credits

these prices are insane. there really is something wrong with this world, if we have starvation, homelessness and poverty, yet there are people who will pay tiger woods $1200 to write his name on a flag

So you've never spent money on any frivolous?

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
i would do jordan but he really has no feedback...........

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
its not me thats doing the signging, jeez

i know it is not you.......he has no feedback on signingshotline.com, etc......

Does anyone know this company/guy?

MizzouJohn

Premier Member
Credits

So you've never spent money on any frivolous?

$1200 is a little much for putting pen to paper. That could feed a 3rd world village for like a month.