Tim Hummel (Chisox, Reds, Cardinals, Red Sox) Private Signing - $2 per item

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Tim Hummel - Chicago White Sox, Boston Red Sox, Cincinatti Reds, and St Louis Cardinals - $2 per item

I am friends with Tim Hummel and actually played my first year of college baseball at ODU with him. It was his junior year and he was drafted in the second round of the 2000 draft by the Chicago White Sox. Tim spent time in the minors with the White Sox, Cardinals, and Red Sox. He also had a brief MLB career with the Cincinatti Reds.

I asked him if he would be interested in doing another signing with me. I have already done 1 signings on SportsGraphing.com with him and he is extremely easy to work with.

Tim has a TON of cards out there, most of which are White Sox. I do have the 2001 Southern League Top Prospects and 2002 Topps Heritage available for $0.25 per card.

Please make sure your items are prepped and tagged with a sticky note on the back with your username, or some sort of way to recognize what goes to who. If you buy a card from me I will make sure I prep the card for you.

I will need all items by Saturday, 1/08/2011.

This signing will take place the 2nd week in January - sometime between 1/10/2011 and 1/14/2011.

I would prefer to accept a check, but can accept paypal(you must pay the fees), money order, or cash. My paypal address is dahamma7@aol.com. Also, please don't expect an every letter auto for this price tag. Tim has been out of the game and has a standard signature he gives. If you have something really oddball or nice and you request it, I can see what I can do but a vast majority of the cards will be signed with the standard sig.

Please send to:
Kevin Heninger
1521 Midhurst Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

SASE is required unless we work something out for return shipping.

I will also be doing signings with John Curtice, Jimmy Anderson, Howard Stevens and Tim around the same time frame. Thanks.

Last edited:

MrMojoRisin

Lifetime Member
Credits
can I send the Curtice and Hummel stuff together and have it returned in the same SASE?