TIM TEBOW SIGNING IN DENVER AUGUST 22

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
I know this is off topic, its not that he is a clown or that he'll never start in the nfl, because we dont know that to be true. The bottomline is nobody wants to pay $185 for an NFL rookie. The people who are conducting this signing are clowns.

While I laughed all day at the Promoter, who I have known personally for over 10 years, at the beginning of all of this, the laugh is subsided. He is charging these prices and he is getting 1500 people to show up and pay these prices. I dont agree with the prices and you dont and most people here dont agree nor would pay but there are indeed 1500+ people at every signing paying these prices, excluding the private stuff behind the scenes. So far Jax, PB Gardens and Ft Pierce have been flooded with people and they stop the signings at 1500 people (takes about 4 hours for him to do that many for public). They also do photos with for $75 a piece (I think he has brought it down $5 or so now?) I dont know if he'll get the same response in Denver at those prices because he is new there in comparison to living in and playing in Florida his entire career, but the show definitely wont be empty like Emmitt Smith usually is at $350 per. Its simple supply/demand economics.

*Disclosure: By the way, I assure you that nobody utterly despises him as much as I do so it actually pains me to type that!

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I don't want Tebow's autograph...even for free, let alone at those prices. You know what is an insult? A super bowl legend, MVP, and truly great of the game is only $129 on a flat. I don't doubt people will pay that. They must have better jobs than I do.

IsaacAndMark

Premier Member
Credits
same comments before the last signing, then remember how many people showed up? us collectors aren't paying for these prices, its the crazy UF fans and the old women that are in love with tebow. if you really wanted his autograph, i'm sure you'd pay the price. for other people, this is probably one of the few autographs they have so they can splurge on the price. i applaud tebow for it, he's getting away with murder while still looking like St. Francis (not anymore though ahaha)!