Tommy Kahnle (Yankees Prospect) Signing 2/17/12

hammerinhorde

Lifetime Member
Credits
New York Yankees prospect Tommy Kahnle (Latham, NY) will be doing a free signing at Finnigan's Sportscards in Colonie, NY, on Friday, Feb. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. Although it is not required, a modest donation to charity (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) is encouraged and would be appreciated.

I will be attending the signing. I won't be taking items, but expect to have about a dozen extra 2011 Topps Pro Debut (#57) cards signed and available for trade afterward. Please PM me if interested.

Pothole069 and Lofton0788 have told me they will also attend. Both said they will be accepting 50/50s or consignments. Please PM them for terms and details.

Lofton0788

Lifetime Member
Credits
New York Yankees prospect Tommy Kahnle (Latham, NY) will be doing a free signing at Finnigan's Sportscards in Colonie, NY, on Friday, Feb. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m. Although it is not required, a modest donation to charity (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) is encouraged and would be appreciated.

I will be attending the signing. I won't be taking items, but expect to have about a dozen extra 2011 Topps Pro Debut (#57) cards signed and available for trade afterward. Please PM me if interested.

Pothole069 and Lofton0788 have told me they will also attend. Both said they will be accepting 50/50s or consignments. Please PM them for terms and details.

Sorry if this is redundant, but as stated above, I will be attending the signing and am willing to take 50/50's (preferred) or consignments with any money collected to be donated to the JDRF. Tommy is a good guy and a solid prospect (he has a very nice K/9 ratio), and this is a great chance to add his autograph to your collection. If you are interested, please feel free to shoot me a PM to work out the minor details.

Last edited:

Pothole069

Founding Member
Credits
Same here. I personally have nothing for him so if anyone needs anything done and can spare one for me i would be happy to help you out getting the items done for you. If you were looking to get a ball done there would be no need to 50 50 that. Just send the ball and ill get it for you. As small donation would be great and anything that is sent to me would be donated. PM me and ill get u my address. Signing is next friday so items should go out as soon as u can.

Pothole069

Founding Member
Credits
i know its not a week yet but i wanted to bump this up for anyone wanted to send anything. PM myself or Lofton0788 ASAP if you need anything done.