Troy Tulowitzki & Evan Longoria

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
If anybody can go to this in person, that combo deal is pretty good. I see Longoria being a hard IP in the next year. Poor guy is going to get swamped this year.

Times: 1pm-3pm

Autographs: $15 any item / Combo Ticket: $25 any item

(Combo Ticket includes One Autograph from Each Player)

Troy was the #7 overall pick in the 2005 MLB Draft and plays for the Colorado Rockies.

Evan was the #3 overall pick in the 2006 MLB Draft by the Tampa Bay Devil Rays Organization.

Advanced Tickets can be purchased on NAXCOM.com today!

For dealer booth space, autograph or show information, please contact NAXCOM at 310-568-8825 x102 or by email at k.klein@naxcom.com. Can't make the event, NO PROBLEM. Call for Mail Order!

NAXCOM Offices - 9841 Airpoirt Blvd. #832 Los Angeles, CA 90045

MAIL ORDER COST (Shipping Included)

Our 8x10 Photo
$20.00 each

Our Official MLB Baseball
$35.00 each

Our Angels' Mini Helmet
$35.00 each

Our Big Stick Baseball Bat
$50.00 each

Your Small Item
$20.00 each

Your Large Item
$25.00 each

baadn10tionzz

Charter Member
Credits
I actually ended up going. I wasn't sure if they were going to the alumni game, so I wanted to get to talk with them. They went through through the lines pretty fast, so Evan and Troy ended up signing stacks of photos, balls, and bats for the promoters (probably for the mail orders), So after I got my photos signed by each. I just stayed there and talked with Tulo for almost an hour while he signed away. It was cool to see him again and he said he probably wasn't going to go to the alumni game, so this could be one of the last times I will get to talk to him. He's always been my favorite player and he was one of the main reasons I decided to go to Long Beach State. It did feel weird paying for his autograph, but it was well worth it. Not only did I get a signature, but I got to hang out with him for an hour. I talked with Longoria a little too. He did have one kinda funny story. He said he doesn't have any of his cards. He said he went into a cardshop and said they were charging him $600 for one of his own cards and he said he would sign baseballs or do whatever and they wouldn't give it to him. So in all I paid $25 (+ $10 for the photos) and they each signed 8x10s with inscriptions. After the whole signing I asked Tulo if he would sign 2 cards for free since he probably wasn't going to be at the alumni game, and he signed them for free!
pics265.jpg
pics266.jpg
pics267.jpg

baadn10tionzz

Charter Member
Credits
semperfi said:
Did you ask for the Fullerton part or did he just add it on his own?

yeah, sorta. i said make it funny, like fullerton sucks or something (cal state fullerton is long beach state's rival and troy went to long beach state and i currently go to long beach state).

MWLautographs

Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Wow, awesome day. I would have paid to do it too. THat inscription is hilarious.