Vegas?

S-Lake

Credits
I am going to be in Las Vegas over the weekend of November 3,4, and 5th and wanted to see if anyone knew of a good website that shows:

1. planned signings, appearances or events in Las Vegas;

2. sports memorabilia stores in the area (I'm aware of Yellowpages.com and other similar sites, but looking for specific sites).

Any help would be very much appreciated.

S-Lake

Last edited:

qbyankee

Credits
ticketmaster

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Mike Schmidt will be in Las Vegas NOv 4th and 5th at the Stars Live 365: The Forum at Caesars

Bring a copy of his book.

AutographMike

Premier Member
Credits
I really don't think Pete Rose is doing anything for free, so Im assuming there has gotta be a charge,

Mike

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
AutographMike said:
I really don't think Pete Rose is doing anything for free, so Im assuming there has gotta be a charge,

Mike

Pretty Sure Pete Rose in Vegas is similar to when he's at his restuarants in SOuth Florida. He Will not sign any "outside items", only items bought there. So you can get a $15.00 MLB baseball for $49.00, or a $295.00 Mithcell and Ness Jersey for only $495.00 and he'll then sign them for "free". When he is in Boca Raton he will sign other restraumt items for free as well, so you can get a sovenier Menu for like $4.00 and He will sign it for free if you just want his signature and it doesn't matter what you have it on. He just won't touch "outside" items.

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits
Every time I go to Vegas, Pete Rose is outside the field of dreams store. JBSouth fan is right, autographs are free but only on overpriced items bought in the store. From what I remember, balls and photos were somewhere between 60-80 each and it went up from there. I didn't look into it but I don't remember if bringing your own item to be signed was even an option.

eda025

Credits
does any one know of any card shows in vegas or where to find them? i have not been to one in a while and i would like to. thanks