Wayne Gomes - former 1st round pick - Phillies / Giants / Red Sox - February 19, 2011

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I am friends with Wayne Gomes and actually played college baseball at ODU, which is where he spent his time before pro ball. Wayne played for three teams during his major league career. He started his career with the Philadelphia Phillies (1997-2001) who actually drafted him as their first round pick(4th overall) in 1993. Wayne also spent time with the San Francisco Giants (2001) and Boston Red Sox (2002).

I asked him if he would be interested in doing another signing with me. I have already done 1 signing on SportsGraphing.com with him and he is extremely easy to work with.

Please make sure your items are prepped and tagged with a sticky note on the back with your Sportsgraphing username, or some sort of way to recognize what goes to who. If you buy a card from me I will make sure I prep the card for you.

I will need all items by Thursday, 02/17/2011.

This signing has been pushed back to 2/26 due to some scheduling conflicts. I will accept items up until Friday 2/25.

Kevin Heninger
1521 Midhurst Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

This signing will take place on Saturday, 02/19/2011.

The charge will be $3.00 per item. I would prefer to accept a check, but can accept paypal(you must pay the fees), money order, or cash. My paypal address is dahamma7@aol.com. Also, please don't expect an every letter auto for this price tag. Wayne has been out of the game and has a standard signature he gives. If you have something really oddball or nice and you request it, I can see what I can do but a vast majority of the cards will be signed with the standard sig.

SASE is required unless we work something out for return shipping.

I do have some extra cards of Wayne I would let go for $0.25 each. PM me if you're interested in what I have.

If you need Wayne, please let me know.

Remember, I will be doing signings with John Curtice, Jimmy Anderson, Tim Hummel, and Howard Stevens around the same.

Last edited:

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
The signing with Wayne took place today and it was a success. Wayne was real cool and signed all of the items for us. You will see, he gave the every letter graph on some and gave his regular graph on others. All items will be mailed by Monday at the latest.

He mentioned he will talk to a few of his friends(specifically mentioning Marlon Anderson and Desi Relaford) to see if they would be interested in doing a signing like this. Time will tell on that.

Now, on to the pics...

CIMG1992.jpg

CIMG1993.jpg

CIMG1994.jpg

CIMG1995.jpg

CIMG1996.jpg

CIMG1998.jpg

laimbeer3

Premier Member
Credits
Good looking stuff. Anyone who got Gomes in his playing days knows how much better these look.