Williamsport Crosscutters Hot Stove Dinner

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I just noticed this on crosscutters.com

tues Jan 9th Pat Gillick, Dick Allen, Harry Kalas, Greg Legg, Ryan Madson, Larry Anderson and Steve Kline. all infor on the above website

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Madson was very cool at the Lakewood event a couple of years ago. I ran out of things to talk to him about. He was a little overshadowed by Gavin Floyd so that may have helped a little as well. Kalas was SUPER the one time I met him at "The Bank". He sound just the same as he does on the radio. It was a thrill meeting him.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Yeah Harry is really cool. Met him this past summer as well. i have always thought the same about Ryan Madson....being overlooked in the Gavin floyd "hype"...always enjoyed watching Madson pitch....more so than Floyd unfortunately! I also found Ryan more approachable than Gavin floyd.

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
This sounds like an awesome event. It's too bad I can't make it there. I have never had the chance to meet Harry Kalas. I wrote to him last year and he actually took the time to write a letter back to me. He also enclosed a signed Hall of Fame induction photo! I grew up listening to the Phils on the AM radio, so the letter and photo are prized pieces in my collection.