$55 Balls/Flats up to 11x14
$90 Equip and larger pictures
$135 bats/jerseys

$50 HOF inscription rarely does this!

You can send in items or drop off at

Billys Sports Cards
2722 Rhawn St
Phila PA 19152

SASE or $7 for return shipping on balls/flats $10 for everything else.

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
i dont see any HOF inscription on the list from LTD.....plus its gonna cost you shipping to and from lets not forget that, where as im not charging you for shipping. Plus there is always the chance item could get lost sending to ltd.

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
so when you figure out shipping on items im actually saving people on this board money

tigersfan12

Lifetime Member
Credits
i dont see any HOF inscription on the list from LTD.....plus its gonna cost you shipping to and from lets not forget that, where as im not charging you for shipping. Plus there is always the chance item could get lost sending to ltd.

I dont agree with any of your arguments above unless the person is dropping the stuff off at your store. You state directly in your first post that you are requiring a SASE, or charging $7 and $10 for shipping, which is exactly the same thing as what would involve with LTD. However, this would actually be less due to a SASE being less than your prices above. Next of all, if a person is going to send their item to you, isnt the exact same possibility of it getting lost in the mail likely as well? In my case, I still see sending to LTD being $5-10 cheaper. Also, I am fairly sure LTD will do the inscription for that same $50 if you include that fee.

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
i talked to someone at ltd and they said he doesnt do the inscriptions, last month. Maybe he would do it if you sent the $50 in, i dont know but you are not guaranteed it, where at the signing you are. Most people on here drop off at the store i dont get that many mail in items, so yes it would be cheaper if a person dropped it off at the store.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I'm a little confused here. Atla I guess you are doing the signing? Is he or isn't he doing the HOF inscription? Finally, does he have his own holograms?

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
yes im doing the signing, he is doing the hof inscription, he does not have holograms.
bill