Thursday February 6 2014
York Sports Night > Home
25$$
Randy Edsall head football coach University of Md
Jim Bunning baseball hall of fame
Bruce Arian head coach Arizona Cardinals
Charlie Sanders NFL hall of fame
Charley Taylor NFL hall of fame

Lineup also includes PSU players, local athletes probably Orioles and York Revolution players

Last edited:

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Are you going to this?

The auto session says $25 "per person", does that mean $25 to get in the door or $25 for each autograph?

Last edited:

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
not sure yet. Its 25 to get in...whatever autographs you get are free.

Last edited:

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Well this is the big names announced. That's about all of them I would suspect. Rest of them will be local and probably wont be nailed down until they show up...I have a friend in York and he's keeping me up to date but mst of the rest will be who shows up.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
oops wrong date..I changed the original post to the proper date...Thurs Feb 6 2014

J-Orioles

Lifetime Member
Credits
Is there any chance of this event selling out? Thinking about making the trek and buying tickets at the door.

Also, to those who have attended in the past, what is the general setup for the autograph session?

Thanks in advance for any info!

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
i have unsigned GLACs and 8x10s for both Taylor and Sanders if anyone is interested

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I have never been to this even though up until last year it was 10$ to get in and I live pretty close to this event. A friend of mine in York gets the more expensive meet and greet before the regular public admission which pretty much ensures autographs with the big names. He said that you can get two per name during that. As far as the public (cheaper) session its pretty crowded and from what Ive seen on tv coverage of the event it doesn't look like you would be able to get through all the lines for the bigger names. I assume that's why people buy the meet and greet.
The public autograph session is only an hour so I would assume you cant hit the entire group during that time. Im just going on what it seems..not from personal experience.

Last edited: