2008 Jillians "New Stars For Young Stars" -- Boston, MA

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
I read this morning that the guests for the NSFYS held at Jillians will have Dustin Pedroia, Nick Hagadone, Jon Lester, Bubba Bell, Michael Bowden, Jed Lowrie, Justin Masterson, and Gabe Kapler. More may be announced, but that's the lineup for now.

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
topprospect16 said:
http://www.jimmyfund.org/eve/event/new-stars/default.html

Here is some info...guess they haven'r released all the info yet
This info I got if off of soxprospects blog. They went directly to Scott Shuster, who is a contact listed on your link. The post says Jan 12 or Jan 18th, haven't looked at either date as to what day of the week it is.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
New Stars for Young Stars
January 12, 2008

Presented by the Jimmy Fund Council of Greater Boston, this Red Sox autograph signing held at Jillian's Boston raises money for for cancer care and research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute through the Jimmy Fund.

New Stars for Young Stars provides a unique and memorable opportunity to meet and greet some of the newest Red Sox players, while supporting the life-saving mission of Dana-Faber and the Jimmy Fund. It also puts countless smiles on the faces of the Jimmy Fund Clinic patients and families in attendance.

Stay tuned for details on ticket sales and times for the 2008 event.

The 2007 event raised more than $30,000 for Dana-Farber. Thank you to Red Sox players Curt Schilling, Jonathan Papelbon, Craig Hansen, Manny DelCarmen, David Pauley, Clay Buchholz, Kason Gabbard, Josh Papelbon, and Lenny DiNardo.

For more information
E-mail: sshuster@11development.com

Phone: (617) 632-5008
E-mail: sarah_neukom@dfci.harvard.edu

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
I need Jon Lester on two cards ('52 Rookies and '07 Heritage). Please let me know if a 50/50 could be worked out.

MontrealExpos

Founding Member
Credits
If anyone's 50/50'ing this, I can get you cards of everyone except Bell and Hagadone.