Jimmy Fund Event at Jillian's

bbacon24

Premier Member
Credits
“New Stars for Young Stars†by The Jimmy Fund Council of Greater Boston
The Jimmy Fund, Jillian's, and Paid inc are proud to announce a New Stars for Young Stars autograph signing.

Where: Jillian's of Boston

When: January 7th 2006 from 11:30am to 1:30pm

We will be offering 2 Basic Ticket Packages, each one $49. (only 150 tickets available)

Package A includes:

an autograph from Jon Papelbon, Jed Lowrie, Brandon Moss, and Craig Hansen

Package B includes:

an autograph from Bronson Arroyo, Lenny DiNardo, Manny DelCarmen, and Charlie Zink

both packages can bring 2 guests and lunch is provided (burgers, dogs, soda, ect)

We offer a GOLD ticket for $99 which entitles you to an autograph from every player, 1 official major league baseball, and a guarenteed spot in line between 21-50.

We also offer a PLATINUM ticket for $149 which entitles the bearer to an autograph from every player, 1 Red Sox Jersey, and a guaranteed spot in line between 1-20.

I called and found out the guests are not given autograph tickets. Has anyone gone to this before? Is it easy to get all of the players even if you were only to buy a 'Plan A' package? I might just go early and hangout outside and try and get the players as they show up.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
anyone know about multiples. I will be attending if multiples will be allowed; just dont know right now..........

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
sprtsstar4ever said:
anyone know about multiples. I will be attending if multiples will be allowed; just dont know right now..........

Usually multiples are never stated, and its by luck if they will do more than one.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Hoffy814 said:
Usually multiples are never stated, and its by luck if they will do more than one.

It's not by luck that they will do multiples. Most of these guys who are attending this event have no limit; Delcarmen, Hansen, Moss, Lowrie, Zink. It's there choice to do multiples; I know these guys won't have a problem; as well as the other guys signing more than 1 item, its just the organizers who will have the problem, not the players.........

EDIT: The guy still isn't answering his phone.... bbacon; who did you call?

I got this guys info. and I keep trying but all I get is an answering machine...

For more information:
Phone: (617) 393-2311
E-mail: sshuster@11development.com

Last edited:

bbacon24

Premier Member
Credits
That is the guy that I talked to. I think I called him around 9:30 am. I also talked to someone within the Jimmy Fund but they did not know too much about the event details.

I wonder how hard it would be for the guests to get autographs. At least that way two or three of us could split the cost.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Aight cool. I called and got him; but he said he was in a meeting and said he would call me back; so we will see.

I was thinking that about the guests, too. I think it's a bit bizarre in an autograph signing, to just have guests with you that don't get autographs, just food.

I will find out about the multiples and a few other things tomm.

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
It is 1 auto per person per ticket. Tickets can be bought at rotmanauctions.com. I emailed the guy & got this info back.