2009 Reds Caravan

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
depending on the columbus and dayton players, i could help..kj

Chakes89

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone know if Jeff Brantley will inscribe a ball with "The Cowboy" or just "Cowboy"?

bbridger

Founding Member
Credits
If anybody is going to see Jeff Brantley, I'm needing help completing a team signed 8x10 that he's on. I can either pay a little something, trade, or whatever we can work out. If anyone is going, just shoot me a pm if interested in helping. Thanks!

cbjfan

Lifetime Member
Credits
KJ,
Looks like you will have to pick one or the other, Col and Day are on the same day at the same time.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Where is the listing of which former players/coaches that will be at each stop?

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
KJ,
Looks like you will have to pick one or the other, Col and Day are on the same day at the same time.

you pick and lets rock it..columbus may have less people..who knows

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
you pick and lets rock it..columbus may have less people..who knows

Dayton is usually packed for stuff like that, don't know how Cbus is, but it can't be worse, can it?

I predict Phillips on one leg, Bruce on one leg, and the 3rd leg will suck. Valaika will probably also do one, as they usually take the minor league poy on the caravan. Benzinger and Browning may also go since they are both coaching in the organization and are in Cincinnati anyway.

Can't see them bringing Cueto and Volquez back into the country to do this since they brought them back for Redsfest and this is the world's tightest organization. Arroyo and Harang have also never gone, maybe that will change. If we are really lucky, Mr. Personality Joe Votto will join in.