2009 Reds Caravan

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
If someone I need is scheduled to attend the Nashville stop on 1/24 I'm planning on heading up.

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
Wow...

Chakes89

Premier Member
Credits
For people that don't want to click the link

MARTY'S BUS makes stops in West Virginia, Kentucky and Tennessee and includes Hall of Fame broadcaster Marty Brennaman, Gold Glove-winning second-baseman Brandon Phillips, broadcaster Chris Welsh, 2007 #1 draft pick Devin Mesoraco, Reds Hall of Famer Lee May, VP and Assistant GM Bob Miller, Senior Special Assistant to the General Manager Gene Bennett (Thursday only) and Reds mascot Gapper.

THOM'S BUS makes stops in West Virginia and Ohio and includes Jocketty, broadcaster Thom Brennaman, Reds Minor League Player of the Year Chris Valaika, Reds COO Phil Castellini, Reds Hall of Fame pitcher Tom Browning (Thursday and Friday), infielder Jeff Keppinger (Thursday and Friday), pitcher Mike Lincoln (Saturday and Sunday), former player and current coach Billy Hatcher (Saturday and Sunday) and Reds mascot Mr. Redlegs.

JEFF'S BUS makes stops in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio and includes Baker, broadcasters George Grande and Jeff Brantley, outfielder Chris Dickerson, utilityman Jerry Hairston Jr. (Thursday only), 2008 #1 draft pick Yonder Alonso (Thursday-Saturday morning) and the Reds newest mascot Rosie Red.

Reds CEO Bob Castellini will be making appearances at stops in Louisville.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/fan_forum/caravan.jsp

Chakes89

Premier Member
Credits
What is everyone going to get signed?

I am going to get my Chris Dickerson game used bat from 2007 ST signed and an OMLB by Brantley and a card or 2 for Dusty if I can find any