2013 Diamondbacks Fan Fest

unclemoe

Founding Member
Website
topps08.blogspot.com
Credits
D-backs Players Currently Scheduled to Attend
Heath Bell, Willie Bloomquist, Trevor Cahill, Eric Chavez, Josh Collmenter, Patrick Corbin, Adam Eaton, Paul Goldschmidt, David Hernandez, Aaron Hill, Eric Hinske, Daniel Hudson, Ian Kennedy, Jason Kubel, Brandon McCarthy, John McDonald, Wade Miley, Wil Nieves, Cliff Pennington, A.J. Pollock, Cody Ross, Tyler Skaggs and Brad Ziegler

Coaches Expected to Participate
Manager Kirk Gibson, Hitting Coach Don Baylor, Pitching Coach Charles Nagy, First Base Coach Steve Sax, Bullpen Coach Glenn Sherlock, Bench Coach Alan Trammell, Assistant Hitting Coach Turner Ward and Third Base Coach Matt Williams

Broadcasters Scheduled to Attend

Steve Berthiaume, Greg Schulte, Tom Candiotti, Miguel Quintana and Richard Saenz

Former Players to Attend
Luis Gonzalez and several others

moe.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Have 1 card for Trammell, 2 for Baylor and 3 for Sax if anyone can help. Prefer to 50/50, and will do so heavily in your favor for any of these guys.

BONUS awarded if you will see the Rangers and can also get Tony Fernandez.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I have Nagys Turner Wards, and Kubels I can send in your favor heavily!!!!

EDIT...oh never mind I see its this Sat.

Last edited:

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
You have to pay $5.00 for each autograph at the event?

Are you asking me, because I don't know. If so, I'd happily pay that. But seeing as it's this weekend, I'd need someone who has the specific cards I need.

trouty27

Premier Member
Credits
It is 5 dollars for a table of 2 or 3 players great event have been attending for last 5 years

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I follow Mrs. McCarthy on twitter and she made it sound like she (and Brandon) won't be there just as an FYI

EDIT: Nevermind I read it wrong and it sounds like he will be there but she won't

Last edited: