Diamondbacks Fan Fest 2008

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
4th Annual D-backs Fan Fest
Saturday, February 9, 2008 from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Chase Field

Activities to include:

-Players, coaches and broadcasters will be in attendance. (Please note that not all players, coaches and broadcasters will be in attendance. A list of attendees will be released at a later date and is subject to change.)

-Autograph Sessions

-Photograph Sessions

-Question & Answer Seminars

-D-backs Home Clubhouse Tours

-Select-A-Seat – fans will be able to view and purchase available season ticket seats in the Field Level (limited areas)

-Family Fun Zone – featuring wiffle ball fields, inflatables and more
Diamondbacks Foundation Yard Sale

-More fun and exciting activities to be announced.

The Official Site of The Arizona Diamondbacks: Fan Forum: D-backs Fan Fest 2008

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
Here is some info, including a list of players and staff scheduled to be in attendance:

Scheduled to appear on Saturday are players Stephen Drew, Robby Hammock, Orlando Hudson, Conor Jackson, Miguel Montero, Bill Murphy, Dustin Nippert, Augie Ojeda, Micah Owings, Mark Reynolds, Jeff Salazar, Max Scherzer, Doug Slaten, Chris Snyder, Chad Tracy, Justin Upton and Chris Young. Manager Bob Melvin and coaches Chip Hale, Lee Tinsley and Glenn Sherlock are also scheduled to appear.

The players and coaches, who are subject to change, will participate in autograph sessions that require a $5 donation to the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation. Players and coaches will also participate in 30-minute photo sessions, live interviews, question-and-answer seminars and various other activities. Broadcasters Daron Sutton, Mark Grace, Greg Schulte, Tom Candiotti, Jeff Munn, Miguel Quintana and Richard Saenz will also be on hand to interact with fans.

pfmicks

Premier Member
Credits
Someone PLEASE get the 2 Justin Upton cards in 07 Bowman Draft to Sell or trade to me!

Puuurrrttyy please

Laurens

Founding Member
Credits
I would think the case will be is you pay $5 to get access to the signings, with no specific guarantee of getting any particular player i.e. the players will probably be in stations and hopefully you can get to the one you want to most before they schedule in the next guy.

Just a guess.

Pothole069

Founding Member
Credits
PLEASE, if someone is going, I really need a 06 Tristar of Miguel Montero signed if anyone can help me.. I can pay the $5 fee for you or give you some signed cards out of my collection for your time. Just let me know if you are going.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Last year, it was a $5 donation to get autographs of two players/coaches that were at one table. For each two guys you would pay $5.

moe.

I wish the Pirates would do something like this. It would cut down on the idiotic long lines. Then again, they really don't have anyone worth a $2.50 autograph. Just ask Jason Bay.