2013 National Sports Collectors Convention-Chicago July 31-Aug. 4th

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
you do realize they will be adding guest up until July, they will have between 85-95 signers

You do realize that I was commenting on what was announced, not what might be. I did not realize that you were one of the promoters, sorry to offend you.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
agree, alot of the same guys. nobody on the list yet for me that i couldnt get somewhere else.

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
They gonna have a bunch of former olympians signingthis year as well in the olympic area or is it just olympic mem?

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Does anyone know of an online resource where I can find the autograph guest lists/prices from past Nationals? I was there for Chicago/St. Louis back in the 94-95 years and was curious as to who was there signing and for how much. Thanks!

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits
Signings hotline has a database that goes back quite a ways-but not that far back. I know what you paid for your guests at the 1995 National in St. Louis-Nothing. All guests were free with one random autograph ticket/admission. That was only national i (purposely) skipped between 1993-1998, as I wasn't going to travel over $500 for a change to get a free autograph from Willie McGee. From what I recall, the most expensive guest at the 1993 National was Schmidt at $45, in 1994, Mantle wanted a whopping $80! through UDA (he had no line, biggest regret was skipping on getting him again). 1996, Joe D. had the highest price at $150 and 1997, Ali had the highest price at $100 (this was Koufax's last public show, at $80). By 1998, prices started exploding and several people there were in the $100s (I know I dropped $110 for Montana's "autograph"-scribble).

I still have my programs that list who appeared for the Nationals I attended and old Becketts that may have had pricing information. If you need any specific information, let me know.

Champ Bailey

Premier Member
Credits
Signings hotline has a database that goes back quite a ways-but not that far back. I know what you paid for your guests at the 1995 National in St. Louis-Nothing. All guests were free with one random autograph ticket/admission. That was only national i (purposely) skipped between 1993-1998, as I wasn't going to travel over $500 for a change to get a free autograph from Willie McGee. From what I recall, the most expensive guest at the 1993 National was Schmidt at $45, in 1994, Mantle wanted a whopping $80! through UDA (he had no line, biggest regret was skipping on getting him again). 1996, Joe D. had the highest price at $150 and 1997, Ali had the highest price at $100 (this was Koufax's last public show, at $80). By 1998, prices started exploding and several people there were in the $100s (I know I dropped $110 for Montana's "autograph"-scribble).

I still have my programs that list who appeared for the Nationals I attended and old Becketts that may have had pricing information. If you need any specific information, let me know.

The 1997 National was awesome. Along with Ali and Koufax, it also had Wilt Chamberlain for I believe, $79. Larry Doby signed for free (pre HoF).