50/50'S! GIN BLOSSOMS BAND! INSTORE PERFORMANCE & NEW CD SIGNING RELEASE PARTY 2MOROW

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
50/50'S! GIN BLOSSOMS BAND! INSTORE PERFORMANCE & NEW CD SIGNING RELEASE PARTY TODAY!

Hello Everyone,

I am taking 50/50's for the Gin Blossoms new CD "No Chocolate Cake that was just released last night!!

This is a 50/50!! (1 CD for you, 1 CD for me)

The event is today at a Best Buy in Tempe, Arizona @ 7pm (September 29th, 2010)

Photo Proof, and event Flyer will be provided with all CD's!!

CD Retail Cost: SALE TOMORROW!!! $9.99 + 9.1 AZ Sales Tax Grand Total $10.90

PAYPAL all payments to my paypal addy:

harry2442@cox.net

Gift/Personal

I will pick up all CD's when I get to the store, this is a wristbanded event w/ signing line

Get your PM's to me quick!! I need everything spoken for ASAP before I get to Best Buy tomorrow!!

They will be doing an in-store performance (5 Acoustic Songs) & a CD signing after the show

All 4 band members will be present, and I will get as many CD's signed as anyone needs!!

Thanks So Much

Mark

Last edited:

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
i actually had no idea what a bump was, i was testing it, now i totally get it

thanks for the comment, still figuring out all of the terminology, and features of this forum

freshinkgraphs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Everyone, just an announcement to make about this Gin Blossoms in store performance CD signing today, I will be in Tempe, AZ at the event today so I will not be accessing Sportsgraphing.com on my home computer. To better communicate with me, please call and/or txt me with requests for CD's to be signed for you today.

All PAYPAL payments please send to my PAYPAL addy: harry2442@cox.net

I will be able to check emails from my blackberry, also txt me as well with confirmations of payments made to me.

thanks

50/50 Grand Total $21.80 (1 CD for you - 1 CD for me) All PAYPAL payments, gift/personal please. thanks $9.99+ 9.1AZ Sales TAX $10.90/ea

Please text all requests via cell phones to my cell # (520)449-2756 (best way to contact me today)

I will be at Best Buy at 5pm Arizona Time to get CD's purchased that are already spoken for so please send payments promptly to get yours reserved.

I can get as many CD's done as needed

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
And why did you post this twice? %0/50 requests belong in the thread/forum created for that...but not in the signings section. This is to announce private or public signings but not to ask for 50/50s or consignments or whatever this is.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
newburycomics.com has signed copies available for $13.99+s/h.