Adrian Gonzalez Signing August 2nd (CHEAP)

bc81758

Charter Member
Credits
The offer is to get cards signed. For those who want to know about Adrian's signing habits, he signs usually 1 per.

Laurens

Founding Member
Credits
It is a public appearance, not before/after a game, so Gonzalez should be more relaxed.

Does anyone have an 2007 Allen and Ginter card of Gonzalez to spare for this signing?

The offer is to get cards signed. For those who want to know about Adrian's signing habits, he signs usually 1 per.

huffman

Lifetime Member
Credits
Does anyone have an 2007 Allen and Ginter card of Gonzalez to spare for this signing?

Yes, I have that card.

PM sent.

Adrian is always really cool and relaxed at his sit down signings and always does EVERYTHING as hardly anyone ever shows up and this year should be no different as the Padres are having a miserable year and fan interest is at a all-time low.

-Ryan

Edmoney_yo

Premier Member
Website
edmundsmailautos.tripod.com
Credits
Yes, I have that card.

PM sent.

Adrian is always really cool and relaxed at his sit down signings and always does EVERYTHING as hardly anyone ever shows up and this year should be no different as the Padres are having a miserable year and fan interest is at a all-time low.

-Ryan

But he finally made the All-Star game, so he's becoming more popular. You wouldn't happen to have an extra of his 2001 Topps card, would you? Its a dual card with him and Adam Johnson, I think.

huffman

Lifetime Member
Credits
I can order it and get it done for you if you would like.

Please let me know.

-Ryan

bc81758

Charter Member
Credits
Adrian Gonzalez scan for those who have not seen his sig before

adrian.jpg

Hope he gives you guys a nice sig. THis is what I got IP this year.