Adrian Gonzalez Signing August 2nd (CHEAP)

msd1172

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will be attending this event as well and can get baseballs signed if anyone is interested.

I am not sure how many I can get done as this is a free event and I don't want to disappoint people so I will cut this off at about 10 items as I am getting two items for myself.

I have OMLB and 08 All Star Baseballs if that makes it easier then trying to rush your items to me.

My OMLB is $33.00 which includes the baseball, autograph and return shipping.
My 08 All Star is $38.00 which includes the baseball, autograph and return shipping.

All OMLB balls will be signed on the sweetspot in blue ballpoint and all AS balls signed under the logo in blue ballpoint unless otherwise requested.

If you want to send me your own items then I need them by no later then Friday August 1, 2008.

Your baseball $10.00 + $5.00 for return shipping via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

PM if you are interested, I am going to venture a guess and say I can 8-10 done without problem as I will bring my wife and son with me.

baadn10tionzz

Charter Member
Credits
Wow, this has got to be one of the dumbest ideas. I went to an Adrian Gonzalez signing last year and he had a limit of 1.

huffman

Lifetime Member
Credits
Joe,

One of the dumbest ideas? You have to be kidding me right?

Everytime Adrian does a signing I always walk away with everything I have signed.

You have no idea what your talking about and should mind your own business.

-Ryan

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
I failed in my quest to land Adrian on my A&G setter so it will be heading out to you today or tomorrow.

msd1172

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hi,

August 2nd I will be attending a signing with San Diego Padres All-Star, Adrian Gonzalez.

These are usually sparcely attended and I usually walk away with 25+ things signed.

So I figured I would decide to help out SportsGraphing members for a small fee.

I can do cards only for $6 (w/SASE) or $9 (w/o SASE).

Please PM me if you are interested and get your cards in ASAP.

-Ryan

Users Commited
JustCrazy-5 Cards (Paid and Received)
MorpheusDreamweaver -1 Card (Paid and Received)
nashtymavsfan13-Ball (Paid)
Deano-1 Card (Paid and Received)
Laurens-(MY) 2007 Topps Allen & Ginter (Paid)
Mr.Baseball-Ball (Paid and Received)

Well I went to this event today, and what a total debacle it was. As far as it being sparcely attended, ha, they actually stopped the line about half way through as Adrian Gonzalez only signed for slightly longer then an hour and there was easily 400+ people there.

It wasn't really in the best area and a majority of the people attending were locals with extremely large families that seemed to grow exponentially as they approached the signing table. Security was present but way understaffed and line control wasn't enforced at all. Needless to say I was able to get my one item and if anyone was able to get 20-25 done then it was because they had 20-25 people helping them as it was a strictly enforced one per...so I am going to venture a guess and say expect to be disappointed if you sent someone something to get signed because this event was crazy.

huffman

Lifetime Member
Credits
In all fairness, the last two Gonzalez signings I attended there were no more than 30 people in line and was able to absolutely kill.

I was able to get one person's item done and got no items of my own down.

Everybody will get a full refund plus a few autographs from my own collection to make up for the wasted time.

-Ryan