Adrian Peterson Interest

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Here's the deal. Vick is having some big time nfl players at his camp. I am in there good with Vick's rep's and I worked out a deal today. They will get me 8 items done for $125 an item for Adrian Peterson. The only request he had was if possible try to keep it to the same color writing utensil or max 2 colors. Im thinkin a blue sharpie and silver deco.

I only have 8 spots. 4 are definately spoken for. The other 4 are open. PM me if your interested. I dont have to pay the rep til the items are signed. So if they didnt get signed i would get them back and money would be refunded but he said there shouldnt be a problem as long as I kept it to 8 items or less.

LMK if interested.

****THERE ARE NO GAURANTEES ON WHAT SIG HE GIVES, HES SIGNING THEM FOR A FRIEND IN BUSINESS, ID LIKE TO THINK HE WOULD GIVE THE FULL SIG BUT IF HE GIVES THE AD28, THATS BEYOND ANYBODYS CONTROL.

Last edited:

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
I Have a purple jersey with white letters. I would be in but only if the item could be signed in black . If not I could send my 16x20 I guess for blue sharpie

when do you need the money by?

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
****BOLD MEANS RECEIVED AND PAID AND READY TO GO****

1. jermda1 (Received/paid)
2. jermda1 (Received/paid)
3. hammertime25 (16x20 received/paid)
4. Bizarre
5. danbucs09 (16x20 received/paid)
6. greatsacman (16x20 received/paid)
7. t8money (FS helmet received/paid)
8. pacfan (mini helmet received/paid)
9. pacfan (mini helmet received/paid)
10. robbielee (FS helmet received/paid)

Waiting list
1. mulliganman
2. atlabraves
3. gaflames72

Writing utensils will be BLUE sharpie and SILVER deco, thats it.

Last edited: