Alex Rodriguez Book Signing: Books & Books, Coral Gables FL....

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
I wasn't sure if there was a thread for this book signing, but here it is:

Time: Thursday, February 8, 2007 5:00 PM
Third baseman for the New York Yankees (and hometown hero), Alex Rodriguez, known to millions of baseball fans as “ARod,†has twice been voted the American League Most Valuable Player. The youngest player in baseball history to hit 450 home runs, he hit his first home run at the age of six! Drafted out of high school, he played for the Seattle Mariners and the Texas Rangers before being traded to the Yankees. And now he is adding author to his list of accomlishments. His new children’s book, Out of the Ballpark (HarperCollins, $16.99) is based on his own childhood experiences. It is being published simultaneously in Spanish as Jonrón (Rayo, $16.99). “I hope that many children will enjoy this story, which I based on my own childhood love of baseball,†said Alex Rodriguez. “Working on the book has been an extremely rewarding experience for me, especially now that I have a daughter of my own and see how important children’s books are in her life.†Meet the baseball superstar this evening! Only those books purchased at Books & Books will be eligible for signing and please leave memorabilia at home. 5-7pm
-----------------
265 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables

---------
I just called that phone number and ordered 2 signed copies of the book, so if you can't get to the A-Rod book signings, go order a copy!

Nick

Jetsfan22

Lifetime Member
Credits
Wow, that's a deal for A-Rod, I didn't know they would let you order it. Do you think it comes with some kind of COA?

FJMBoston

Founding Member
Credits
I called this morning and they immediately asked if I wanted the ARod and Jerry Rice books! They couldn't have been nicer or more efficient about it. I ordered 3 ARod books and 2 Jerry Rice books. (Our public library in town is having a benefit auction so I'll donate a copy of each book and give my borther a ARod book for his collection.) Good luck!

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
i order both books and it was 56 or 58.00..ant wait..i called lastnight at 10:30 and placed the order..kj