Allen Iverson INTEREST - NEW THREAD see details

FlaccoFanatic5

Premier Member
Credits
any thought to raising the autograph fee 3 bucks to pay for a plane ticket for you to fly and witness the signing. i think many memebers would gladly pay. im in either way just a thought though

I can't say for sure, but I believe Jermda has a real job, wife, and kids. I don't think he has any intentions to fly across the country for a 1-2 hour (tops) signing. And that's even if $3 per person would be enough to cover round trip.

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Ok I just got the answers via text. Inscriptions are a lot more than I expected and they arent budging. $55 bucks per inscription. As for holograms, Iverson does not have any holograms at this time but if something changes he will contact me.

For a mail in order they really want to push for 200 items. If i attend in person, they want to push for 300. The more I learn about this signing and seeing how far off we are as of now. I think it would be best to delay it til hes back in VA. What do you guys think?

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I can't say for sure, but I believe Jermda has a real job, wife, and kids. I don't think he has any intentions to fly across the country for a 1-2 hour (tops) signing. And that's even if $3 per person would be enough to cover round trip.

Don't forget his softball games...4 per week, and his video game addiction too. haha...j/k man

I think it would be best to delay it til hes back in VA. What do you guys think?

I think this will be much easier for you. It seems like a lot of people want larger items and basketballs (even with the air taken out) take up space, not to mention the weight of the jerseys and the bulky size of all of the pics people are interested in. Definitely much easier to throw that stuff in a Uhaul and drive to his crib than to fly. Jeremy has done a few signings and everyone who participated has been pleased so waiting this AI signing out may be more beneficial to everyone. That's just my 2 cents though...

PriestHunter

Premier Member
Credits
I would be in for a jersey or 2 if you delay this until you can actually attend the signing. Seems like there is just too many things that can wrong the other way.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
You can put me down for two additional 16x20s if you do this in person. I guess I can wait, but I have a feeling he is going to cancel if you don't get a contract soon. Iverson just seems like that kind of guy.

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yeah, I think too much can go wrong if you mail tons of stuff to him. I'd just wait until you can attend and take pics and maybe AI can get some holograms by then.