Andre Dawson

airbagsmacked

Premier Member
Credits
Last year at MLB Fanfest Dawson wouldnt do any inscriptions.I asked for 8x on my gold glove baseball but his agent said NO Inscriptions.A friend asked for "The Hawk" on his 8x10 and his agent said "Autographs Only".I got Hall of Fame inscriptions on 12 other baseballs with no problems that weekend.

chinmusic

Premier Member
Credits
Funny story during All-star fanfest 2007, this guy is trying to get all the HOF guys to sign HOF on his home plate....he is excited to see Hawk and can't wait to get his HOF on there...I tell him Hawk ain't in the HOF man...the guy doesn't believe me...we get to the stage...he comes to Hawk and Andre signs his signature...the guy goes can you put your HOF year...Hawk goes, "I'm not in the Hall of Fame"...the guy goes what? And Hawk now looks pissed and tells him the same thing...I couldn't help but start busting up!!!! HAHAHA...that guy was angry cause now Andre's signature is there without a HOF and everyone else on there has one! hahah...anyway I told him he really should know the call before opening his mouth!!!