Anyone Attending Schwartz Sports Show??

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Wondering if anyone from the board will be at the Schwartz Sports show in Chicago this weekend at all. Lemme know

ya ill be there for sure. vip is the way to go ! the full vip is a rip off !!! they are offering a andre dawson (any) for a exrtra 100$ ! last year it was dick butkus , totally worth it. he was 90$ for premium. dawson , is like 39$ , 49$ and maybe 59$ highest !!!!!! i emailed them but they never replied , go figure..... im gettin grace , pinnella , buckner. have other good ones. and some are a rip off !!!

I'll be there as well. I was going to get Thomas, and I had a feeling he was going to cancel. I am not sure if I am getting anyone other than the VIP. I would like to get Bernie Kosar, but no way in heck am I paying $59.

dwight gooden and robin ventura
plus the free VIP and whatever Free Autograph Ticket I get from the VIP Package

Ford

I have been going to the Sun-Times shows since 1996 with Geroge Johnson organizing them from SportsNews. I agree with many of you that alot of these things are over prices. I just have a nice 16x20 piece of Whitey Ford I would like to get signed so I might bite the bullet and pay the $79 to have it done since I do not know how much longer he will be around for. I will also be looking for deals since these shows are not as populated as they use to be back in the day and Sunday you can walk away with good good deals. Once haggled a guy down to $180 for a signed game model Willie Mays bat with MLB and Sey Hey COA.

who have you guys gotten for the random ticket in the past ? ive seen some great ones , last year saw john elway ! i did pretty good , with hanley ramirez. had him sign a ball. anyone need him?

Back