Anyone Attending Schwartz Sports Show??

the guy in front of me got dan marino. my friend got julius erving and traded it for eddie murray. last year i got thome. i also remember getting jim kelly, pete rose, mark grace gaylord perry. this time im getting the vip and also paying for molitor, eckersly, gooden on a bunch and shula. i usually spend about double this amount, but not this time. i know eckersly signs for free but we dont see him here in the national league. plus the 2 programs i need him on are hof combo w/molitors already done. i think matt holiday is the most over priced along with kosar. i hope i get art monk in my bag.

the guy in front of me got dan marino. my friend got julius erving and traded it for eddie murray. last year i got thome. i also remember getting jim kelly, pete rose, mark grace gaylord perry. this time im getting the vip and also paying for molitor, eckersly, gooden on a bunch and shula. i usually spend about double this amount, but not this time. i know eckersly signs for free but we dont see him here in the national league. plus the 2 programs i need him on are hof combo w/molitors already done. i think matt holiday is the most over priced along with kosar. i hope i get art monk in my bag.

the most overpriced is eva or i am sorry evan longoria

i agree with that also, $99 is a rip, i was thinking what i would pay for him. probably no more than $25.

i agree with that also, $99 is a rip, i was thinking what i would pay for him. probably no more than $25.

25 is generious considering he doesn't have to sign his good version...thaats one thing that they don't write intot the contracts

I have a feeling Longoria will have a long line, but I will not be in it. I would love an Art Monk in my VIP bag. It seems I always end up with Chicago guys in my bag, so I better not get a Soto. He is not worth $59 either. Too bad Darrell Green is not here at this show. Maybe he will be in the spring, along with Bruce Smith (another one I would get).

ive always found that its not such a bad thing to get a chicago guy in your bag, you can always trade. i hope i get soto because i know i would make out. a friend of mine got bobby jenks in his bag, the year after the sox won. he traded the jenks for sheffield($99), then traded in the sheffield for bart starr. i also hope i get urllacher so i can trade.

$39 only gets you 1 Dawson autograph ?

$39 only gets you 1 Dawson autograph ? I know the answer is yes. I'm just amazed at the wide range of prices for the same thing.

Andre Dawson is signing in Burlington, Mass on December 13. Autographs are $20 for 1, $35 for 2.

VINTAGE SPORTS PROMOTIONS

ya its pretty darn amazing the wide range. stunning really. soto for sure , too much. funny though his inscption was 20$ , i figured after being rookie of the year , theyd raise it. but its still 20$. they are making bank on that 199$ 2nd step vip. a dawson /any . what a rip. it should be a higher priced guy.

Chicago guys get marked up here, for obvious reasons. I did not even know the Hawk played for the Bo Sox. Just don't ever ask him if he would go into the HOF as an Expo.

Back