April 1st Vinatieri signing, Brockton,MA

davidortizfan123

Charter Member
Credits
This is another sureshot promotions signing at the Shaw's Center

Vinatieri will be there,

Michael Haynes......NFL Hall of Famer and Patriots Hall of Fame member. Michael does not generally do autograph signings and hasn't been in New England in a very long time. Proceeds from Mikes signing will be going to his charity. $49 regular items and $59 premiums and $15 inscriptions other than HOF. all HOF inscriptions are free! Mike will not sign any "customized" items, computer generated photos, or unlicensed NFL merchandise

Don Baylor.....Don was the 1979 AL MVP and a member of both the Boston Red Sox American League Champs in 1986 and the 1987 World Series Champion Minnesota Twins. Come out and meet one of the good guys.
$19 regular $29 premium and $10 inscriptions

Gino Cappelletti......Gino is a Patriot Hall of Famer and the second leading scorer in team history behind only Adam Vinatieri who is also at the event. A chance to get the two greatest kickers and scores in Patriot History. Come and get both on a combo piece. $10 flats and regulars $15 premiums and $10 inscriptions

Julius Adams....."The Jewel" was a probowl defensive lineman for the patriots and was on the 1978 team that was robbed vs Oakland and the 1985 super bowl team. Julius does not do many autograph events and had a great 16 year career with the patriots. $10 all items.... free inscriptions"

Antowain Smith............."former patriot and super bowl 36/38 champ Antowain Smith $29 flats and regulars
$39 premiums
$10 inscriptions"

Last edited:

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
I'd be interested in this as I need a couple set cards signed, please keep me posted.

davidortizfan123

Charter Member
Credits
UPDATE from an email the promoter sent out. I'm not too surprised with these prices. :mad:

"We can now begin to take orders for the Vinatieri signing on April 1st at the shaws center. We are still putting together the rest of the signing but Adam will be there from 11am to 1pm and his autographs will be $79 for flats and minis and $99 for premiums. Inscriptions will be $29. We anticipate adding 2/3 more players."

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
davidortizfan123 said:
UPDATE from an email the promoter sent out. I'm not too surprised with these prices. :mad:

"We can now begin to take orders for the Vinatieri signing on April 1st at the shaws center. We are still putting together the rest of the signing but Adam will be there from 11am to 1pm and his autographs will be $79 for flats and minis and $99 for premiums. Inscriptions will be $29. We anticipate adding 2/3 more players."

Wow that is not really cheap. I was hoping somewhere under $25 but oh well lol....

neil07carrier

Website
www.dnautographs.com
Credits
davidortizfan123 said:

For what he should get at shows (especially right after the Super Bowl), $79 is probably typical. 4 Super Bowl Rings and almost a lock HOF. Add that to the prices that Patriots players usually get, and the fact that he might never do a signing around Boston again since he doesnt play there. Just an average (but still expensive) price for him.

davidortizfan123

Charter Member
Credits
I was lucky enough to win an autographed patriots t shirt with him on it (and a bunch of other patriots hofers and former players) when patriots alumni/players played my towns police department in a flag football game. This was in 1998 I think. The shirt is one of my favorite items in my collection.

DaveL

Charter Member
Credits
neil07carrier said:
For what he should get at shows (especially right after the Super Bowl), $79 is probably typical. 4 Super Bowl Rings and almost a lock HOF. Add that to the prices that Patriots players usually get, and the fact that he might never do a signing around Boston again since he doesnt play there. Just an average (but still expensive) price for him.

don't get me wrong... most pats fans fully appreciate what he
did for us but if we're supposed to feel blessed cos he's only
charging $79 that's wicked retahded... ;)

davidortizfan123

Charter Member
Credits
Just another update. They are looking to add any of these guys to the signing. Pretty random:

HOF (Led NL in hrs in 7 consecutive seasons) RALPH KINER
1987 nl mvp/1977 nl rookie of year/ 1993/1994 red sox player ANDRE DAWSON
1979 AL MVP /member of 1986 al east champs red sox DON BAYLOR
Red Sox Legend ( we have agreat shot of him running the bases backwards) JIMMY PIERSALL