Astros Caravan

clarendoncm

Charter Member
Credits
No official list of stops as of today but here it what I have found:
Astros Caravan to Visit The Dell Diamond

ROUND ROCK, Texas – Several familiar names will be featured guests at the 2010 Houston Astros Caravan Luncheon presented by Cody Pools and Mission Plastering, announced Monday by the Houston Astros and the Round Rock Express. The luncheon will be held Tuesday, Jan. 26, in the United Heritage Center at The Dell Diamond. Doors open at 11 a.m. CST with festivities beginning at 11:35 a.m.

Along with Astros’ front office representatives, former Astros greats Jeff Bagwell and Jim Deshaies will be featured guests along with current Astros Matt Lindstrom and Bud Norris. Baseball Hall of Famer and 1992 Ford Frick Award recipient Milo Hamilton, the radio voice of the Astros since 1987, also is scheduled to be in attendance.

Tickets are $40 per person for general admission seating or $300 for a reserved table of eight. There will be an autograph session immediately following the luncheon for attendees only. Tickets are subject to availability.

Fans are encouraged to order tickets online at Official Site of the Round Rock Express or via phone at 512.255.2255.

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've got an uncle in Round Rock, unfortunately this thing isn't on a weekend or I might have possibly gone.