Big 33 - Harrisburg, PA - April 15

Kyle Young

Lifetime Member
Credits
90341c10a8a60ff7e9ca9f7c7f6e3f98.jpg

Visits from Pittsburgh Steelers players to sign autographs at sports card and memorabilia shows at the Harrisburg Mall have become can't-miss events for collectors in Central Pennsylvania. Three stars from different eras of Steelers football are headed this way again in April, and this time three other NFL players with local ties are coming with them.

The latest edition of the Big Memorabilia & Autograph Show, sponsored as always by the Big 33 hits the Harrisburg Mall on April 14 and 15. Saturday is definitely the day to go for Steelers fans, as Merril Hoge, Jack Lambert and Emmanuel Sanders will be the autograph guests on the show's first day.

Hoge is well known to NFL fans for both his playing career and his work as an ESPN analyst. No introductions are needed for Lambert either, a Pro Football Hall of Famer and the defensive cornerstone of four Super Bowl champions. Representing the current Steelers roster is Sanders, a promising young wide receiver who could be in for a big 2012 season with the release of Hines Ward and possible free agent departure of Mike Wallace.
Advertisement

On Sunday, the draw will be former Penn State linebackers Paul Posluszny, presently a member of the Jacksonville Jaguars, and Sean Lee of the Dallas Cowboys. Also on hand will be Mario Manningham, a wide receiver on the New York Giants squad that won Super Bowl XLVI last month, though he may have changed cities in free agency by the time the show hits Harrisburg.

Autograph tickets are needed to get signatures from any of the players, ranging from $25 for Hoge and Sanders to $80 and up for Lambert. As always, a variety of dealers offering a wide range of sports cards and collectibles will also be on hand.

Advance tickets can be purchased online at Big33.org. Here's a quick look at the full list of signing times and prices:

Merril Hoge - Saturday, April 14, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Any item = $25

Jack Lambert - Saturday, April 14, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Flat items up to 11x14 = $80
Medium items = $100
Large items = $150

Emmanuel Sanders - Saturday, April 14, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Flat items up to 8x10 = $25
Mini helmet, large flats or football = $35
Full size helmet or football = $40
Inscription = $10

Paul Posluszny - Sunday, April 15, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Any item = $39
Inscription = $10

Sean Lee - Sunday, April 15, 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.

Any item = $39
Inscription = $10

Mario Manningham - Sunday, April 15, 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Flat items up to 16x20 and mini helmets = $79
Footballs, full size helmets and jerseys = $89
Inscription = $20

Continue reading on Examiner.com Steelers and Penn State stars to sign at Harrisburg Mall April 14-15 - Harrisburg Sports Cards and Memorabilia | Examiner.com Steelers and Penn State stars to sign at Harrisburg Mall April 14-15 - Harrisburg Sports Cards and Memorabilia | Examiner.com

Nyg4208

Premier Member
Credits
I hear he canceled, again.... If you hear of any Manningham Signings coming up can you PM me Kyle?

ganggreen

Premier Member
Credits
i have a beautiful lambert jersey ready to be signed! i guess that would be a large item. i wonder f they take mail ins?

Kyle Young

Lifetime Member
Credits

Kyle Young

Lifetime Member
Credits
i have a beautiful lambert jersey ready to be signed! i guess that would be a large item. i wonder f they take mail ins?

They did, but the show was this past weekend?