Big consignment road trip - gretzky, clemens & more

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
First, what's with the name calling? Second, if I am a "moron", then at what level would one be who cannot use correct punctuation, capitalization, basic grammar rules (i.e. never end a sentence in a preposition), etc. Why would I want to compare tax returns? I could care less what your economic status is. Does that make you cool or better than anyone else? Let me explain to you how you could achieve the same result without resorting to such autographing arrogance:

"Good luck at this event! I have gone before and hope you can post your successes (which you never have done to help this community only posting what you can make money doing) once you get back. Hope President Clinton is signing more than before as previously he has been a tough graph there. Take care!"

This is a lot more concise and less boorish.

Respectfully,
"The Moron" (however, as an homage to the Stooges, I prefer "imbecile")
lol...that is actually pretty funny...and the reason why is because im typing on my cell phone so im not really concerned with punctuation etc.

anyhow this is a great event and as you stated hopefully we can get some results posted

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
lol...that is actually pretty funny...and the reason why is because im typing on my cell phone so im not really concerned with punctuation etc.

anyhow this is a great event and as you stated hopefully we can get some results posted

When are you ever going to send me the money for the autographs? I have been waiting since October 21.