Billy Wagner Private Signing - 4/21/12 - Astros / Phillies / Mets / Red Sox / Braves

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
For those of you who don't know, Billy is as down to earth as any athlete you will ever meet. With that being said, my buddy and I have been in contact with Billy and his best friend who run a charity called 2nd Chance Learning Center. Billy has agreed to sign autographs to raise money for his charity.

I will be accepting all items at this time. We are going to give Billy and his partner all of the cards and they will be signed at Billy's house. The following week/weekend the items will be returned to us (Billy will be in town for a local sports HOF induction). All items(other than cards) will be signed during induction weekend.

ALL PROCEEDS GOING TO BENEFIT 2ND CHANCE LEARNING CENTER

Billy was a 1st Round Draft Pick and played for the Houston Astros (1995–2003), Philadelphia Phillies (2004–2005), New York Mets (2006–2009), Boston Red Sox (2009), and Atlanta Braves (2010) during his career. He is a 7x All-Star Selection (1999, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010), 1999 NL Rolaids Relief Man of the Year, and he ranks #5 All-Time MLB Saves Leader with 422 total.

All Items Must Be Received By Saturday, April 14th, 2012 !!!!

Your card - $10 per
Your other item - $20 per
Inscriptions - $5 per

Please make checks/money orders payable to me. We will be giving Billy and his partner one large payment for all of the items together.

Payments Accepted:
- Check
- Money Order
- Cash at your own risk

All deals must go through the Trade Manager feature.

All items must come with a SASE.

Any questions, feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks,
Kevin

Last edited: