Bobby Richardson private signing

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Bobby Richardson will be appearing at the Lambuth University (Jackson, TN) athletic banquet on 8/17. Since I know most of you can't make it to this, I've arranged to take items to be signed in exchange for a donation to the athletic program.

Autographs will be $10 each for any items plus an appropriate SASE or postage to return your item to you. I will also have ROMLB balls available for $30.00 each including shipping and insurance. Money Orders are preferred but I'll take PayPal with an additional 5% to cover my fees. I will provide photos of the signing and 100% of the money raised will go to the athletic program at LU. Items and payment must be in hand no later than 8/15.

Feel free to PM or post questions here. PM me if you plan to send something and I'll confirm with my address. Thanks!

TheBhamBaron

Lifetime Member
Credits
Bobby Richardson will be appearing at the Lambuth University (Jackson, TN) athletic banquet on 8/17. Since I know most of you can't make it to this, I've arranged to take items to be signed in exchange for a donation to the athletic program.

Autographs will be $10 each for any items plus an appropriate SASE or postage to return your item to you. I will also have ROMLB balls available for $30.00 each including shipping and insurance. Money Orders are preferred but I'll take PayPal with an additional 5% to cover my fees. I will provide photos of the signing and 100% of the money raised will go to the athletic program at LU. Items and payment must be in hand no later than 8/15.

Feel free to PM or post questions here. PM me if you plan to send something and I'll confirm with my address. Thanks!

Thanks for publicizing this. Will Richardson do inscriptions?

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Thanks for publicizing this. Will Richardson do inscriptions?

I wasn't planning on working with inscriptions for this signing. Mr. Richardson offered to sign the extra autographs for the donations to the program so I'd rather not take advantage of his generosity by adding inscriptions.

uniquegraphs

Premier Member
Credits
He stopped in Bowling Green, KY earlier in the year and was extremely cool. I got him on about a dozen balls for free and he did a ton of different inscriptions for me ('60 WS MVP, G.G., WSC years, etc.)

One of the nicest guys I have ever met.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Anyone else need Richardson? Items need to arrive by next Saturday.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Deano--got your message but your PM box is full and couldn't reply.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
The Richardson signing went as smoothly as it could. The athletic director gave us use of his office and Bobby took his time to give some great autographs and inscribed everything as requested. I'll post photos when I can get them--the camera software is on my wife's computer and I can't find the disc to load it onto mine.