Brent celek signing

m88harrison

Premier Member
Credits
Hello, I am in the works of setting up a signing with Brent Celek, would anyone on here be interested, I am trying to get a feel for how many people would want in on this. I have not made any plans yet on a date etc... I am going to talk to him tomorrow. Thank you.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
cleaned up on him at his radio show no interest here lol...

m88harrison

Premier Member
Credits
I will figure the prices and everything else out tomorrow.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
depends on the price

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
So Brent did a private signing yesterday morning and told em he doesnt wanna sign unlicensed stuff anymore like ray rice. Tonight i find out bernie parent isnt allowed to sign unlicensed jerseys anymore, then i hear theres a rumor that david akers, probably the nicest football player on the planet is having issues signing these jerseys. I dont know the guys name, but anyone thats done any eagles radio shows probably seen the ballheaded jerk that keeps handing guys 6-7 jerseys every week (esp akers) this guy is ruining it for all of us, who knows how many hes handed celek and parent. This guy is a real jerk, hes been thrown out of radio shows...people like him shouldnt be in this hobby, no reason to hand a guy 6-7 jerseys when your there every week! Your ruining it for all of us!

derder1124

Banned
Credits
Damn Mase, You shouldn't throw stones at glass houses, You must be doing the same thing as this guy If you are able to be at the SAME radio shows EVERY WEEK to witness what this bald character is doing

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
nope not every week i only went to akers like 3-4 times this year, but i heard from people hes there EVERY WEEK