Brent celek signing

Reese

Premier Member
Credits
i would be interested in this please keep me in the loop thanks

m88harrison

Premier Member
Credits
I just talked to Brent Today, I know it may be alittle bit high, but we came to an agreement on $18.00 per item and that would be any item. If any interest, please let me know and I will try to set something up with him. Thank you.

IsaacAndMark

Premier Member
Credits
$18 per is a great price. this guy is amazing, a staple in the eagles offense, and after signing a 6 year deal he will be for many years. look at his stats w/ kevin kolb. wait till kolb is the starter!

sign me up for an 11x14.

m88harrison

Premier Member
Credits
Ok.. also I could supply Eagles and Cincy Minis, FS Helmets, Eagles Logo Footballs, Regular Footballs etc.. I have no 8x10s or cards.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
so $18 for a jersey??

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey, don´t hate on the guys that go to the shows when no one else does. I don´t know what the McCoy or Akers shows are like, but the Celek shows, except for the week before the last game of the season, we completely empty. I racked Celek at those shows because nobody else was there and Celek didn´t have a problem with it. The guy signed about 50 items for the sponsors before the show anyway. Plus i gave him photos for himself to keep, and constantly asked him if it was cool to sign more. I don´t have a store to sell these photos. I sell them when I need money or I trade them. It´s one thing if you go to a crowded show and bring a bunch of items, its another when you go to a show and its just you, the player, and five other people in the restaurant.

m88harrison

Premier Member
Credits
Yes $18 for a jersey. Any item is $18.00. beings that it is your item. As stated above I am able to get other items If you would need them and If anyone would need them i could give them prices.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
ill let u know if im gonna take something harrison. were not hating skizzack. but this guy will walk into a crowded show at mccoy and try to get his 6-7 jerseys done and kids and others miss out on an auto. i dont think akers is ever really crowded but he must have brought a bunch to him each wk and worked akers nerves.