Brett Myers signing

cardcrazy814

Lifetime Member
Credits
Brett Meyers

Larry Kassis wanted me to post this up here to gauge the interest on a private signing with Brett Myers. This is the same guy that did the Carl Crawford signing for $22 each. Brett will be somewhere between $18-22 per item. Is there any interest in this?

Would there be any photos we could possibly buy? thks

Carnsy

Premier Member
Credits
I've emailed Larry to see if there is an update on this. I will ask if he'll have anything available such as photos, jerseys, etc. also.

cardcrazy814

Lifetime Member
Credits
Brett Meyers signing

Larry Kassis wanted me to post this up here to gauge the interest on a private signing with Brett Myers. This is the same guy that did the Carl Crawford signing for $22 each. Brett will be somewhere between $18-22 per item. Is there any interest in this?

Do they offer any of their own 8x10's ? Thks

Carnsy

Premier Member
Credits
Larry is going to have WS balls, photos, and probably jerseys available for purchase to be signed by Brett. Brett wants some kind of premium on team signed items so they may not be part of the deal - not sure yet. I believe inscriptions are included, but am still waiting to here back about those. The deal is out there, now it's up to Brett as to whether he will accept the deal or not.