Brian Jordan Former Cardinal/Brave and Atlanta Falcon Private Signing April 29th, 2021

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Brian Jordan Former Cardinal/Brave and Atlanta Falcon Private Signing April 29th, 2021

SportsGraphing is excited to announce our 1st private signing with Brian Jordan in late-April. Items must be received no later than 4/26/21.

Brian Jordan played for the Cardinals, Braves, Dodgers and Rangers from 1992-2006 after being selected in the first round of the 1988 MLB draft. He was an All-Star in 1999 and played in the World Series with the Braves the same year. A two-sport standout athlete, Jordan also played safety for the Falcons from 1989 to 1991.

As many of you know, Mr. Jordan is tough TTM (last success was 2015) and has refused to sign football items for some time. This signing will support his charity, the Brian Jordan Foundation whose mission is to provide scholarships, reading and growth opportunities to young people across America. To see the good work they are doing, visit https://www.brianjordanfoundation.com/. Photos will be taken at the signing and posted following the event.

YOUR Baseball Items: $20 Cards, $25 Flats/Balls and $45 Jerseys/Bats/Helmets
YOUR Football Items: $40 Cards, $50 Flats and $70 Jerseys/Footballs/Helmets
OUR Baseballs 1999 All-Star or World Series ADD $40, OMLB ADD $18
$20 Inscriptions (up to 3 words) and JSA Basic Certs $10 are available as well.
Anything not listed above including multi-signed items, game used, custom artwork, etc please call me for a price. Mr. Jordan has final approval on items he will sign or inscriptions. We will do our best to accommodate every item that you send in.

NOTES: Our default pen is Blue Sharpie on flats/jerseys or Blue Ballpoint on baseballs unless you state another color. Black/Silver Sharpie are available as is White, Silver, Gold Prismacolor.

SEND IN ITEMS REQUIREMENTS
1) Include a typed note inside with your NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE # and EMAIL.
2) Put a small post-it on the item with your name.
3) Put a 2nd post-it- on the item with where you want the item signed and the color of marker or pen.
4) When requesting an inscription, WRITE IT OUT CLEARLY so it gets done properly.
These rules are to make sure you get the item back 100% the way you want.

PAYMENT OPTIONS
A check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to SportsGraphing OR PayPal Friends/Family alan@sportsgraphing.com is also accepted.
Ship your items to Alan Moore, Attn: Jordan Signing, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.
Return S&H for YOUR ITEMS must be included with your items.
1-9 cards $4 for USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Tracking.
1-4 magazines, photos, ONE Mini Helmet or 10+ cards, please add $9 for Priority Mail S&H.
1-3 Jerseys/bats, please add $20 for Priority Mail S&H. 4+ Jerseys - $25.
Full-sized helmets, please add $60 per helmet for Priority Mail S&H. Sorry, we have to ship to Atlanta then back to you.
Insurance by request. Add $3.50 per $100 value for all insurance. We are is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Sorry, no SASE for this signing.

Images by Getty for attention. We could purchase the license if you want to order wholesale.

Getty Braves 1.jpgGetty Braves 2.jpgGetty Braves 3.jpgGetty Braves WS HR.jpgGetty Braves.jpgGetty Cardinals 1.jpgGetty Cardinals 2.jpgGetty Cardinals 3.jpgGetty Cardinals 4.jpgGetty Cardinals.jpg

ElGuapo

Premier Member
Credits
Hey Alan, I’m interested in sending in one of his game used (by a minor leaguer) bats.

To verify this would be $45 plus $20 shipping?

I’ve never shipped a bat before, so I’m planning on buying a bat tube and reusing the cardboard from that packaging to ship to you. Will have something in the tube (bubble wrap) to keep the bat from spinning around, will Jordan make sure the bat is repackaged the same to protect the auto?

Thanks!

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Hey Alan, I’m interested in sending in one of his game used (by a minor leaguer) bats.

To verify this would be $45 plus $20 shipping?

I’ve never shipped a bat before, so I’m planning on buying a bat tube and reusing the cardboard from that packaging to ship to you. Will have something in the tube (bubble wrap) to keep the bat from spinning around, will Jordan make sure the bat is repackaged the same to protect the auto?

Thanks!
All of that is correct.