Brian Urlacher

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
Cheapest I've seen him in a while.
October 12, 2010 - Tuesday
Brian Urlacher (Bears)
6:30pm - 7:30pm
Flatlander's Restaurant and Brewery - 200 Village Green (Lincolnshire, IL)

The Bears are back and so is #54! Join us for this first public signing in over a year by star middle linebacker Brian Urlacher of the Chicago Bears! Brian is the leader of the Bears defense, the 2000 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year, 2005 NFL Defensive Player of the Year and a 6-time Pro Bowler!

Cost is only $69 per signature for ANY item...this is the time to get your photos, balls, helmets, jerseys and other memorabilia signed by one of Chicago's sports superstars! We will have merchandise available for purchase at the signing, or you can bring your own items to be signed. Sorry, no inscriptions or posed pictures due to the large crowd and stage arrangements.

In addition, there will be a raffle and auction for special Payton and Bears signed memorabilia!

Tickets for this public signing are limited, are selling quickly and will sell out. We STRONGLY recommend purchasing in advance by calling 847-913-0177 or emailing AMShelpspeople@gmail.com. Tickets are numbered and guarantee a signature. Mail order, drop off and quantity orders also available.

Proceeds benefit the WALTER AND CONNIE PAYTON FOUNDATION, dedicated to the emotional healing of neglected, abused and underprivileged children (The Walter and Connie Payton Foundation).

This public signing is sponsored by Auction Merchandise Source and Flatlanders Restaurant.

Jaded

Premier Member
Credits
I'm buying 6 tickets, see you there!

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
That's what you get when MM not involved. What was his rollback price at the last show he did for them?

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I don't think he ever had a roll back. The rollbacks happened after he had the legal problems with MM. The lowest I can remember him being at a MM show was $99.00. I still remember when you could get him a ton for free and the first show he did it was $25.00. Should've stocked up then, lol.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I'll go a little off topic here but its for the Chicago guys too: Is there some huge event coming up in the area in the next week or so? I thought I saw some major names listed on csac for an upcoming Saturday like Fisk and Alan Page and maybe a few others. I'd appreciate any clarity