Brian Urlacher

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
anybody willing to help with this event?

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Guys PM me, I might be able to help out. I will be going for a couple items. I'd be willing to listen to offers for help.

coltsfan

Premier Member
Credits
Guys PM me, I might be able to help out. I will be going for a couple items. I'd be willing to listen to offers for help.

I offer a "Thank You" for helping a fellow board member. If you need anything and I can help one day, please ask.
Thats all I got kenoshacub. Let me no

Thanks
Allan

DJSMOKES

Premier Member
Credits
I plan on going as i plan on getting several items signed. Let me know who needs help! I'll provide pics of signed items of course! PM me!

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits

I offer a "Thank You" for helping a fellow board member. If you need anything and I can help one day, please ask.
Thats all I got kenoshacub. Let me no

Thanks
Allan

That's all i was asking for dude. Before you read into something that isn't there you should contact and ask before posting and basically calling me out.

coltsfan

Premier Member
Credits
kenoshacub - My bad...I'd be willing to listen to offers for help. was taken out of context. Sorry

Allan

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
His first "official" signing was his rookie year for $15 at the old Buffalo Grove Sportscards. I may be off on the year, or timeframe, but I do know it was $15. I passed on him then, and have yet to shell out the $99 for Br Ul 54 yet.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I want ot say his first signing at a SportsNews Show at Rosemont was either $20 or $25 any item. I got my 2 items done then.