Chicago Sun Times March 19,20,21

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
No names yet, but the date has been confirmed as per the Convention Center website. I would think names will be coming out in the next 3 weeks or so with sales starting Feb 1st but that part is a guess

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Its actually been a few shows since Reggie has been here so thats a good idea to bring him in. Plus, he's quietly a pretty good bargain for being a big star, a Yankee, and a 500 HR guy. McCovey was here recently but given his physical condition he's a guy people should get soon while he's still out on the road. Roberts is ok, hopefully part of a rollback plan

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I want some current NFL guys, too, or at least some decent retired ones. No more old Packers or Bears or Raiders. The VIP guests better be good this time around. When they bring in guys that have no one in their line after 30 minutes, you'd think they'd reconsider the quality of guests, right??

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Remember, this is usually a show with active Football. Not as much last year with Marino and Woodson but I think Santonio Holmes was there. The year before had Adrian Peterson so I think that is something to look out for. Perhaps a Chris Johnson or a Tony Romo type will be here

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
With the numbers Johnson has put up this year he would do well at any show, I would love for them to bring him in. We'll just have to wait and find out.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Lineup due to be posted soon according to the MM site. I'd like to see them bring in some more inexpensive HOF'ers of both baseball and football as they have been lately. Maybe a LeRoy Selmon or Raymond Berry type. Also, I'd like to see them bring in Tony Dorsett, recognizing he is more expensive