COLLIN KLEIN PRIVATE SIGNING - SEPTEMBER 2013

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Hey Everyone...

Announcing...Former Kansas State QB and Heisman Trophy Runner Up....COLLIN KLEIN AUTOGRAPH SIGNING.

1119_large.jpg

$30 per signature (flats) or 2 for $50. (plus $7 S&H)
$35 for all premium or other items

If anyone is interested, please email me direct at sikingcollection@aol.com

Taking a gauge of interest so I can get back to Collin with a number.

Glad to help add this awesome cover to any of your collections, Scott

Send all items to:

Scott Smith
4 Dube Court
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

Any questions, just holler. sikingcollection@aol.com

New Website SI King Collection - The Official Website of Scott Smith

SI KING

Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
No longer a gauge of interest, it's a done deal. Collin and I finalized the deal last night. We are all set to go for September 22 or 25. If anyone would like any mini's or SI magazines, jerseys, footballs or ANYTHING signed by him... just send them in by September 15th and I'll be happy to add him to your collections.

SI KING

Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Okajima... I can only assume you tried getting him after a K State game when he was king on campus, but he's a pretty down to earth, humble dude as far as I've heard and after speaking with him 3 times and going back and forth via email... he couldn't be any nicer. Maybe because I'm paying him money, but I have a feeling you caught him on campus when he was under a ton of pressure NOT to sign because of the school or because he was big headed during his last season. He couldn't be any nicer as far as I know... and I've heard nothing but nice things about him from many others. Got a story to tell? Please share :) Or if you want to email me privately, please feel free sikingcollection@aol.com. Now... you wanna talk about NOT NICE GUYS... lets talk Verlander or Kershaw LOL

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
fair question: where are you going to have him sign that? silver across the chest or blue towards his junk? I'm personally not a fan of autographs on the crotch.

jdub19999

Premier Member
Credits
fair question: where are you going to have him sign that? silver across the chest or blue towards his junk? I'm personally not a fan of autographs on the crotch.

If that's the case then why are all your Phelps sigs across his Speedo??

pookiejones

Premier Member
Credits
Interesting but your user name is Great Sac Man :) Thought you would prefer the junk being signed LOL

SI KING

Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I'll be asking for all signatures in blue sharpie across the jersey. From what I've seen, he's got a nice large signature so I'll be sure to get them done nice. I hate silver and won't use it unless the covers are super dark. They don't dry fast enough for me and I just hate messing with them. Nice banter here with the Sac Man's Sac. Good stuff guys!!

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Interesting but your user name is Great Sac Man :) Thought you would prefer the junk being signed LOL

I thought he was the Greats AC man. He's the boss at fixing Air Conditioning.....

Klein was good at one time a while back but yes was dreadful last season.