consignment for the twins playoff team whether it be the yankees or rays

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
he doesnt sign under the rawlings logo 99% of the baseballs ive seen have always been on the blank panel. Also never seen him sign under AS logos for free

Doyle1228

Lifetime Member
Credits
here is a list of the guys i would be willing to take and how much i would charge
PLEASE SEND ITEMS OW FOR THE PLAYOFF TEAMS
nyy
aj burnett $35
joba chamberlain $30
phil hughes $40
andy pettite $50 have 1 person willing to send im only taking 1 more for series
mariano rivera $75
cc sabathia $75
javier vazquez $50
kerry wood $35
francisco cervelli $25
jorge posada $100 full
lance berkman $50
robinson cano $50
derek jeter $125 wont take anything bigger than 11x14 and he wont ss or sign jerseys or bats full
alex rodriguez $150
brett gardner $35
curtis granderson $25 wont sign ss unless personalized
nick swisher $30
joe girardi $30
reggie jackson $75
anyone not listed $10-15 per item except for mark teixiera
tb rays
wade davis $10
matt garza $35
jeremy hellickson $20
jeff niemann $10
david price $35
james shields $35
rafael soriano $40
jason bartlett $25
evan longoria $75 no bats or jerseys
carlos pena $25
rocco baldelli $15
carl crawford $35
brad hawpe $35
ben zobrist $15
joe maddon $10
don zimmer $35
anyone else not listed $5-8 except for bj upton
please pm if you are interested in any of these guys,this is not a guarantee that your items will get done, but if they do this is how much i would charge. i will also listen to 50/50s on these guys:
any of the yankees not listed above and for the rays these players plus any of them not listed above except for bj upton and mark teixeira
joe maddon
jeremy hellickson
ben zobrist
wade davis
jeff niemann

50 bucks for Javy Vazquez is kind of crazy.. he should be in the category of free lol

Laurens

Founding Member
Credits
Swisher, Chamberlain, Girardi, Hughes, Wood and Burnett are priced less than Vazquez - I doubt he is tougher than the other guys listed, though there might be a reason why he is priced so high.

50 bucks for Javy Vazquez is kind of crazy.. he should be in the category of free lol

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
Swisher, Chamberlain, Girardi, Hughes, Wood and Burnett are priced less than Vazquez - I doubt he is tougher than the other guys listed, though there might be a reason why he is priced so high.

i love these people who make comments who dont actually go down and try to get autographs themselves, if you went down then you would know why they are priced the way they are. otherwise keep your comments to yourself.i create the prices based on how big of a star and how tough the person is to get. and yeah vazquez is super tough to get.if you dont like the prices then just dont send anything, im simply offering service to try and help people out because i have all my yankees itesm completed.

Last edited:

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits
he doesnt sign under the rawlings logo 99% of the baseballs ive seen have always been on the blank panel. Also never seen him sign under AS logos for free

I've seen him sign under the Rawlings logo in-person, and I've seen posts from other collectors where he signed on the blank panel. But, never a SS or under the MLB logo for free. PriestHunter, I'm not doubting that you got him under the specialty logo, but I will say that it is an extremely rare occurrence. So, count yourself lucky!

PriestHunter

Premier Member
Credits
I've seen him sign under the Rawlings logo in-person, and I've seen posts from other collectors where he signed on the blank panel. But, never a SS or under the MLB logo for free. PriestHunter, I'm not doubting that you got him under the specialty logo, but I will say that it is an extremely rare occurrence. So, count yourself lucky!

I wasnt fortunate enough to get him at all that day. He signed for a lady and a kid under the logo. He skipped my A**