CONSIGNMENT TRIP MICHAEL JORDAN DR J SCOTTIE PIPPEN AND OTHERS L@@K

lileminem17

Premier Member
Credits
Wha have u all heard about this fellow ? Jw bc I was thinkin about gettin something ...was thinkin 100% yet but any imput is greatly appreciative

Brad

nflno1fan

Premier Member
Credits
Hahhhha your ppl are funny < stay away...Ive obtained more autographs this week than many have you have gotten in years... still taking consignment for this trip... many of the collectors here were able to get their items signed at Tahoe, sorry that I would prefer to get ppls card for Maddux before baseballs.. The less bulky items to carry the better

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
I can vouch for nflno1fan. He gets stuff signed and I've never had a problem with him. He's going to help me out wiht a few people this time around as well.

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
watch out for these guys, it is a team of 4 by the way. they do indeed get some stuff signed but i have heard stories about them adding autographs to there team signed items,and one of the guys they use to run with got arrested and thrown in jail for faking favre items some time ago. they are based out of wisconsin, a lot of the stuff they get is authentic, it is just that some of it is not, you never now what you are going to get is what ive been told by people that live in wisconsin

Last edited:

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
watch out for these guys, it is a team of 4 by the way. they do indeed get some stuff signed but i have heard stories about them adding autographs to there team signed items,and one of the guys they use to run with got arrested and thrown in jail for faking favre items some time ago. they are based out of wisconsin

lol.........I heard a story like that as well.......

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
I have run into them for over 10 years now - they are aggressive, loud, obnoxious, and most importantly, they p*ss off the celebrities to the point where they no longer sign at the rest of the tournament. They will track teams and bands from city to city, so by the time they reach Minneapolis they group the rest of us 'local' collectors with these guys and don't sign for anyone once they are spotted in the crowd. Sure, who doesn't want a Paul Molitor at $20 - but it's at the expense of your fellow collectors, and I cannot support their behavior.