Trent Tucker Tournament in Minnesota Consignment for Sep 16-18

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
Man I would love Jordan on the 16x20 I got of him and bird and magic in usa Olympic uniforms... but 400 is wayyyy outta my park

:(

Wish you took trades

I'm sorry but to be honest $400 is VERY reasonable................If you can't fork that over you will never get him, plain and simple. Why would he want or even consider to trade??????? Jordan is #1..........

Last edited:

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
list for the tucker tournament is still the same at this point, it is still subject to change

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yeah, $400 is the going rate for Jordan, but I will have to hold off until I get my 16x20 signed by Dean Smith first.

lileminem17

Premier Member
Credits
O don't get me wrong 400 is def a good price ...just sayin that right now I don't have a extra 400 lying around for it is what I was getting at

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
still taking items for the tournament, so far here is what i have people are supposed to send through the mail.kenny lofton x1 now,ron harper x1,dominique wilkins x2,brett hull x1,charles oakley x1,john starks x1,dr j x2,scottie pippen x1,michael jordan x3,trent tucker x2,john randle x1.i will be taking items until september 10th. then i have to cut everything off.thanks ju1cy

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
i am not taking any more jordans or dr js at $40 bucks, if you want a dr j unless you are one of the 3 who got in at $40 it is bumped back up to $65, he is going to be doing a signing the weekend after the tournament for $149 on a flat so i think my price is very fair still

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
still about a week and a half left to pm about items for the tournament,the list for confirmed celebrites still hasnt changed to this point and i hope it doesnt.

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
i will be accepting items through the end of the week

Ju1cy

Premier Member
Credits
this sucks to announce but trent tucker has chopped his list in half for the upcoming tournament, one of my friends asked him about it recently and he said that there was no place for the guys to stay because of all the stuff going on that weekend. usc is here, the dolphins are here and oakland as are in town. here is the updated list.
Michael Jordan NBA
Kenny Lofton MLB
Ron Harper NBA
B.J. Armstrong NBA
Chris Doleman NFL
Darrell Walker NBA
Ed McDaniel NFL
Pete Meyers NBA
John Randle NFL
Greg Anthony NBA
Randall McDaniel NFL
Ray Allen NBA
Greg Coleman NFL
Bill Laimbeer NBA
Fred Evans NFL
Al Jefferson NBA
Erin Henderson NFL
Charles Oakley NBA
Bernard Berrian NFL
Corey Brewer NBA
Lito Sheppard NFL
Scottie Pippen NBA
Jayme Mitchell NFL
Truck Robinson NBA
Patrick Ewing NBA
Michelle Lau Poker
Flip Saunders NBA
Brad Sellers NBA ... and more!
Alex Bunbury Soccer

Last edited:

hcbooker

Premier Member
Credits
They do that every year. They put out this great list and then chop off half of it. Anybody could have looked at Darius Rucker's website and see that he is scheduled for a concert in CA. Except for MJ being back this lineup is weaker than last year.